X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntcon Dates Announced

Louisville, KY
    April 27-May 2, 2011

Its basically during the same week it always is and the NHC is basically starting the day this show ends... in other words vendors if they want to attend EITHER show must pick ONE or the OTHER. Even though they are not on the same exact days vendors will still only have an option of one or the other. I would think as well most buyers would only choose one as well. I will say its getting better but still nothing close to reasonable.

Hauntcon has always had these dates and weekends. I think NHC for everyones sake should move their show further back what will it hurt?

I don't know sometimes common sense makes no sense to people.

Oh well.

Anyway what does everyone think of Louisville?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Oh my God, I can't wait Larry. I've suggested Louisville before and my prayers have been answered. Louisville has some of the best haunts in the nation and now people across the country are going to be able to experience them. Their downtown is great and so is their convention center. But I doubt it's going to be used. This is incredible news to say the least. Some great haunts in Louisville and near Louisville include The Haunted Hotel, Industrial Nightmare Complex, Fear Fair, Waverly Hills Sanatorium, Culbertson Mansion Haunted House, Psycho Mania; Theater of Terror, Baxter Avenue Morgue and so much more. Then you've got other areas that aren't too far such as Lexington, Indianapolis etc. If the right haunts are chosen this is going to be the best Hauntcon in terms of haunts. I can guarantee you that.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Awesome. Terry and I will be in for sure so you can count on Fear Fair and Industrial Nightmare/Haunted Hotel.

Does anyone know if this is official? I have heard Louisville rumors in the past and there are no updates on the Hauntcon site yet (understandably). Just wondering if this was announced at the event this weekend or if it's just rumor?
      Last edited by bhays; 05-01-2010, 03:53 AM.
      Brett Hays, Director
      Fear Fair
      www.fearfair.com

Comment

This is awesome... I, like Noah, have been screaming Louisville from the rooftops for a few years! The haunt tours will be awesome!!... BUT... just to stop any types of rumors and questions... Our haunt, SCREAMPARK, will NOT open for any type of tour/production. Gotten a few emails on this already!

It's just a choice we made, a LONG time ago, in case something like this were to happen. There are PLENTY of amazing haunts in and around Louisville, I'm sure haunters will get their "fix" there! hahaha...

-Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Not even private tours Tyler? It's showcase time!

DA

Comment

Hells yeah!!! I'm looking forward to this!!

Hopefully I can make it next year. I was so mad when I realized I couldn't make this years show.
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

The bottom line is that there are very few areas like Louisville that are full of incredible haunts that are so close to each other. Then you have surrounding areas that are full of great haunts also. So if you go to Hauntcon next year and rent a car you can make a night of haunt hopping or take a bus tour. I'm a little confused as to why the organizers aren't making Hauntcon the weekend after since the Kentucky Derby is on May 7th of 2011. It would make more sense to have it that weekend so people can go to the Derby also. How cool would that be?
              Spooky Wishes
              Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Lmao

Noah now you can go change your underwear! Shane and its I think he just sharted on himself! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X