Sitting here sketching.... and thought Id share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

I would like to thank all of you for your kind words. I didn't think a simple post would start such a debate....lol...

I had planned to update the website every 1/4 but I ran into problems updating so we have stuff on there that we don't sell anymore as well as new stuff that has yet to be uploaded. We are working on a remedy and hope to have ut resolved. Untill then weapons, dirt spray, and costumes are available. We also have a few latex masks including a lifecast pig mask we call PANDEMIC

Thanx for the imput positive and negative alike.

Is it to soon to have a contest ? Im ready to give away some cool stuff... how bout some DIRTY BASTARD DIRT MAKEUP SPRAY..... We haven't given any of that away YET...
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

First off I think the website is very well done and it is indeed very cool! Great job!

But I gotta go with Annarchy on this as it really does take the haunted out and replaces it with violence. Kinda like the recent horror movies taking our the suspense for mindless brutality and violence for lack of creativity...

Also, kudos to Annarchy for running a successful haunt for so long with a great following and keeping it clean!

DA

Comment

OKay Okay .... lets talk about HORROR

Since we have steared completely away from the original post.... LMAO lets talk about HORROR and the HORROR GENRE

* From Latin horror (“‘a bristling, a shaking, trembling as with cold or fear, terror’”) < horrere (“‘to bristle, shake, be terrified’”).

* An intense painful emotion of fear or repugnance.

* Unspeakable acts of violence

* repugnance - Extreme dislike

Ok, now that we have defined the word HORROR lets speak of HORROR movies....

since HORROR is defined as "repungent acts of violence" what HORROR movies havent had repungent acts of violence ? Frakenstein.... well Frankenstein was shocking in its day, people were shocked / disgusted upon its release in the 1930's they had never seen such filth. Night Of The Living Dead... how about that ? people eating people ?? yeah that went over well too... In the 1960's people were shocked ! How about JAWS ? That scared the living hell out of people and yes it was violent... it showed allot of blood although mostly mental but yes it did show the act of violence between people and sharks ( Or it wouldnt have been scary ) yeah that went over well... If you are talking about HORROR you are speaking of " INTENSE PAINFUL EMOTION OF FEAR OR REPUNGENCE " AND lets not talk about the birth of the SLASHER films.... lol.... in the late 70's - 80's violence ran amuck the bloddier - the filthier - the gorier THE BETTER.... and the fans said this by hitting the box offices... to see movies like Friday The 13th -80, Halloween - 78, does it belong in the "haunted house industry ?" well thats a personal question based on opinion - So I have no quarrels with anyone based upon opinions.... everyones taste is different from the next, BUT if we are to talk about HORROR lets leave it at "unspeakable acts of terror which causes An intense painful emotion of fear or repugnance." Is HORROR terrible ? WELL.... of course it is

( ITS HORROR ! )

LOL

Horrors job is to disgust you, shock you, and scare the shit out of you. Horror makes no excuses for repugnance. Life imitates art imitates life.... and the things that scare us the most dont live in our dreams.... as far as the website goes... I make no appologies.

Thanx, to all.... I never figured this post would turn out to be so damn entertaining.... ROFL !

I am finishing up the last few sketches before discussing which ones will move forward. I think Ive shared enough on the restraints though, I dont know if I have enough time for another thread let alone another debate.... lol

THANKS AGAIN !

B.
        "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
        www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

I will share SOMETHING ELSE though

Here I go again.... ( hope I dont stir anything up this time ) lol

Here is a piece I worked on today, I cant say what this will become but lets say it pretty interesting IF I can pull it off.... But anyways without further adue here is the beginning of something cool

" In Utero "

Malicious Studios
          www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

I think...

There is room for all types of horror in the world. I've worked up to my elbows in blood, and no blood at all. The point is - are people scared? If everyone was scared by the same stuff, horror movies wouldn't range from the Exorcist and The House on haunted hill to Saw and Hostel.
            Why is there ALWAYS an argument and negative words in every single subject?
            Honestly, it's getting old.
            On a side note: I like the mask, looks sweet!
            I'm just saying...
            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

I was going to compliment Annarchy on some of their pictures until I saw that tacky remark about your website. Now I wish I hadn't even looked at their stuff and I never will again. This is supposed to be a site where professional haunters help each other, not insult each other. Annarchy seems to be as unprofessional as the other Michigan Haunter that decided to insult those haunts he felt were inferior. Very unprofessional. I thought your website was pretty cool. Looks to me like there is more than one unprofessional haunter in Michigan.
              Last edited by extreme evil; 08-21-2010, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Stats can be manipulated. You can brag all you want, but the only thing that adds to your portfolio is just that...now you're tacky and a braggart.

Comment

Tacky Comments

Annarchy,

I don't know who you are and I never want to know you. I can see from your remarks and comments that you are very self absorbed. You have done nothing but brag on yourself and insult other haunters. As I said earlier stats can be manipulated and there are a lot of haunts that post "ALOT" more than 30,000. You have to be the most unprofessional person in the industry.

Comment

Extreme evil, looks like you are arguing to yourself...

Comment

Yeah, you're right and I apologize for that but damn that pisses me off.

Comment

lol...

ROFL... wow

Malicious Studios
                        www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Working...
                        X