Goast Rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goast Rider

Have you seen the movie Goast Rider yet. There is some really cool special effects and make up in the movie. I give the movie 2 thumbs up. What do you think of the movie?
    5 years in the business and still ticking
    Ive been through HELL on Earth. What can you do?
    USSN

Saw it Friday night with about 20 of my cast. All seemed to love it. I liked it too and I want his fire bike!!!
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Dirk, Crammer-geesic athletic cream heating up your supporter accomplishes the exact same results!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I havent seen it yet(please don't spoil!) but i have heard some great things about the special effects.

My favorite XM radio station had Nicholas Cage take over the airwaves for an hour and talk about the movie and play music,very cool show but boy does he have weird taste in music!

My wife and I did see "We are Marshall" last night at the dollar flick while the daughter went with her freinds to see the lastest cartoon. I highly recommend We are Marshall if you like a good heartwrenching true story.

This movie really hits home about tragedy in real life.

Comment

Same here went to it Friday night and liked it very much great effects. I download the desktop wallpaper today from the Sony website as well.

Comment

I thought it was cool... the movie got terrible reviews but I thought for a comic book movie it was cool!

It had a lot of monsters in it huh?

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Been a fan for years (have all but one issue of the 90's Dan Ketch storyline) and it was finally time to put GR on the big screen!
              Saw it Saturday...AWESOME! The CGI was very well done and made ya jump more than a few times...the theater had the sound way up!
              Can't wait to own this on DVD!!!

Kirk :twisted:
              Kirk Boemmel
              Dark Ghost Manor
              www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X