Clear All

• OT: Better filmaker: Rob Zombie or...

...a 7 year old with a potty-mouth?

Discuss!!!

Easily the 7 year old so far.

DA

Comment

The 7 year old wins this easy.
      Destiny comes to those who listen...... Fate finds the rest.

Comment

Rob Zombie... 7 year old lacks industry contacts, technical knowledge of film making and no support from studios. Rob Zombie wins hands down! Plus, I like the Halloween remakes... Honestly, I've really liked about 90% of the remakes! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Zombie's movies are a disgrace, I'll take the 7 year old.

Allan

Comment

zombie for the win

Comment

I have to agree with nightgore I think rob zombie is a decent Directory visually. That being said he needs to work on the interaction between his characters in films and better dialogue. I liked the new vision of Michael the mask hanging in taters filthy from the journey. How ever I wished he would stop puting his wife in the movies or she would do something besides rehashing the same character she played from house of the thousand corpses. but consider how many movies he has made compared to most directors and I think he is doing pretty good and I hope he works on his artistic vision more.
              Proud to be able to work at
              http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

I guess you guys enjoy hearing people drop "F" bombs almost every other word? Is that really good film making? At least the 7 year old doesn't know better as much as an adult, and you could punish him the actors in the movies are adults and still haven't learned the english language beyond 4-letter words. It's sad really.

Comment

Just my opinion but, the final scene of The Devils Rejects is the best 10 minutes of film ever shot.
                  Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

I agree the last 10 minutes of that film were the best, because its when the movie was over and they showed the credits....

Comment

Can't stand his movies!

He has took the Halloween franchise and destroyed it! Halloween was about a Killer it was good, bloody, scary fun! Zombies Halloween is about cussing, trailer park whores and his wife! Shane and its can I get an AMEN! Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

Amen Shane!

Comment

Haha you guys are totally awesome.

The results are in!

I want to note that Tyler, who was one of only 3 people to choose Rob Zombie over a 7-year-old, freely admits that the difference between the two is studio support and industry contacts.

So basically, give a random 7 year old a few days of technical classes and the right contacts, and he's every bit as qualified to direct movies as Rob Zombie.

Therefore... Amen!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X