Poison Props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poison Props

Is it just me, or do Poison Props seem to have a loud, crazy, delirious, wildly psychotic, batsh*t insane quality that is almost a lost art?

Kudos to those guys, not enough people mentioned them and how awesome they are here after the TW show. I just want to say Poison Props animations rock.
    Last edited by Cookie Crumbler; 05-04-2010, 02:03 AM. Reason: Original post not flattering enough

I Agree

Adam is a awsome guy and his products are great. His new line up offers just about anything for anyone! Shane and its good work Adam! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Not only is Adam a great guy but his products are fantastic. He's one of the few that really perfects the sounds for his props - people could learn a thing or two from him!

Keep up the good work!
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Agreed! I thought his props were some of the scariest at the show.

Comment

Woow!

Thanks guys that is so flattering!
          It means so much to me because I have such a LOVE for what I do.
          I'm one of the lucky ones who can work 12 hours a day and wonder where the time went.
          sigpic
          PEACE, ADAM
          www.poisonprops.com

Comment

No problem Adam!! And your response about the time melting away is also inspiring! Keep up the great work man!!!

Comment

I agree

I found him online looking around for sound cds and was blown away. I actually worked with him on some voice projects and met him in St. Louis. As cool and down to earth as a guy can be and amazing talent in sound design and I got to see his props in person....intense.

Comment

You know what's funny Jimmy is I didn't even look into his CDs until your post. Didn't even think to, as silly as that probably sounds haha.

AMAZINGLY COOL. Yes I will be buying these at some point.

Comment

Poison Props No.1 Startle Factor

I also found Poison Props at transworld to be the scariest. Sound was especially well done.

i will buy something .. Just need to figure out which one (s)

Ed Z

Comment

Adam is a great friend, and really loves doing what he does, and it shows. You can't go wrong with this loud, crazy, delirious, wildly psychotic, batsh*t insane guy, trust me.
                    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Matt

I agree but I want to add that your stuff was awsome! This year as well! Shane and its I can't wait to get my stuff! Shane this time!
                      Last edited by graystone; 05-08-2010, 07:32 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Me too! Me Too!

As both a supplier to Adam and a customer of several of his pieces for my home haunt; I wholeheartedly agree with all of the positive comments in this thread! Adam has a real passion for what he does and it really shows in the quality of his work. He offers superior prop action coupled with outstanding audio... a rarity in our industry. PoisonProps rox!
                        www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
                        [Google+] [YouTube]
                        [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

My Bud Adam

Kudos Adam!!!!

I remember meetig him in Vegas, his first show. We had a fantastic rapport right off the bat. Great down to earth honest guy...hands down.

The funny thing is we were talking during dinner and at that time he was not sure where he should go in this business. I told him "HELLO" you won 2 grammys for your sound effects.....you need to market them. This industry surprisingly enough does not really have it. Low and behold he had his first product just a few short months later.

The rest is history!!!

Great job Adam, there are no words I can say enough about your talent or the great person you are.

John merk
                          XtremeCreators
                          Last edited by xtremecreator; 05-08-2010, 07:34 AM.

Comment

I didn't want to leave Shane and Edge hanging on this... this is Poison Props thread of course haha... but hell yeah, Edge had a phenomenal showing at TW this year!!

Both of these companies were on my personal "top ten" list.

Comment

Working...
                            X