Airbrush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airbrush

I have been playing around with many different airbrush paints and makeup and just wanted to know what everyone was using? Mehron liquid? Mehron LUX? or if anyone has tried graftobian i have seen the wolfe brothers use this but never personally used it wondering if anyone else has
    Kyle Guillette
    Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Kyle,
    Shoot me an email and I will send you a document that I did for an airbrush class awhile back. It has lots of info including my formulas for paint.
    Allen H
    stiltbeast@gmail.com
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Kyle:

We have used Graftobian and I think it lasts better than some. The coverage we got was better than another brand we tried. We sprayed our bases with Graftobian and used Diamond FX or Wolfe for detail work. If you want some other details, send me a PM. I also buy wholesale on all three of these products if you are interested in a package, I can work you up a price. Only complaint I got was the actors had a harder time getting off than the water bases.

Comment

Right now acrylic paint mixed with distilled water. Talk to Allen that document he has is great and full of information. Allen has a ton of information.
        Proud to be able to work at
        http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Yea i have been talking to Allen about the acrylic and that does seem to work pretty good was just wondering what everyone else uses. I do already use Wolfe for detailing and used to use it for all makeup but decided to get more into airbrushing this year with wanting to open a haunt this year.
          Kyle Guillette
          Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

I use PPI or Michael Davy airbrush makeup.

What's all this about acrylics?

Comment

the Micheal Davy make up is great. Sick, shoot me an email and I will send you an airbrush makeup document from a class I did a while back, lots of basic info.
              www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
              http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Allen sent me the hand out a while back..... excellent info. Don't pass up the offer. Thanks Allen!
                Dave B

Comment

We use mehron liquid cut with about 50% barrier spray. I tried the mehron lux and didn't like it.
                  Brian Warner
                  Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                  Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                  Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Working...
                  X