Halloween Lot for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Lot for Sale

I have a few props for sale used in a previous home haunt. They must be purchased as a lot.

1.) 12' Inflatable haunted house prop
    2.) 9' Inflatable arch
    3.) 12' hanging clown prop
    4.) A few stobe lights

I'll go ahead and name a price since nobody wanted to name one for me. I'm asking $575 for the lot. Email me at deleted if you would like to purchase. First come first serve.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by William; 07-02-2011, 12:16 PM.

The person who posted the last message does NOT have accurate information. He must be referring to a different product. I bought the 12' haunted house for a several hundred dollars. And sure, I'll post pictures.

Comment

He did say AFTER Halloween, Sam's will mark down stuff down to the bone after the season to get it out of their warehouse. I'm sure you paid what you say you paid but I have to agree with Fear Asylum, the price is a little high. Remember who ever buys this will have to pay to have it shipped to them or does that price cover shipping too? Anyway good luck, I'm sure someone will pick it up, it looks very nice.
      Originally posted by William View Post
      The person who posted the last message does NOT have accurate information. He must be referring to a different product. I bought the 12' haunted house for a several hundred dollars. And sure, I'll post pictures.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I agree that it is a bit much. Unfortunately prices for these items have fallen quite a bit. I remember us spending nearly $100.00 for our first blown up Santa for Christmas. Now, you can pick one up at WalMart for $15.00

We, too, bought the inflatable house you have for $200.00 a few years ago but as FEAR has said... They just aren't worth that anymore.

You're better off selling this stuff on eBay piece by piece.
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

I can tell you that house there was not 30 bucks c'mon now... I've bought those things before and from what I see in the photo that looks like it would be a few hundred bucks for sure. There is NO WAY IN HELL that thing cost $30.00 NO F**KING WAY.

Is it worth $500.00 probably not but it isn't no 30 dollar prop either.

I think that thing is pretty cool. William I think you should provide more details and a few more photos especially the inside, dimensions and more.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

ok i stand corrected this is the blow up haunted house i paid 29.99 dollars for at sams after halloween
            Attached Files

Comment

Your apologies are accepted.

Comment

thank you William

Comment

Glad to see everyone has setteled down and is playing nice!

William - Hope you get these things sold! Keep us posted!
                  Zach Wiechmann
                  www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

haha yes, I'm glad too. Got a couple inquiries via email and I'm optimistic about getting it sold.

Comment

That one looks cool too!
                      Originally posted by FEAR ASYLUM View Post
                      ok i stand corrected this is the blow up haunted house i paid 29.99 dollars for at sams after halloween
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Haha thanks it's cool we were putting on a small haunt at the full moon horror convention for all the kids for free and we thought we would add it for the little lttle ones this was on top of doing our at that time 12.000 sqft one Lol that was 6 blocks away

Comment

Lowering it to $450, any takers?

Comment

Darn... nobody yet? I'll lower it to $400

Comment

sent you an email =)

Comment

Working...
                              X