Skeleton Animation for Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeleton Animation for Sale!

I bought this Skeleton animation a few years back from Scare Parts. The skeleton body moves likes hes twisting to get out of the ground. Unlike alot of animations, this one is totally safe for outside use as I had a 12v motor installed on it when I purchased. This has been a great animation and has ran with out any problems whatsoever. Its been well maintained and stored with TLC in the off season. I paid $650.00 for this new. I'm asking $500.00 or best offer. Because of its size and weight, you will need to pick it up.I am located 70 miles east of Cleveland, Ohio. I would be willing to meet you in Cleveland or even as far east as Erie, PA.

You can contact me at Casketvamp@roadrunner.com

Im posting a pic and am still trying to figure out how to post video

Thanks,

Randy

Randy,

I may be interested in this for our new haunt. Can you email me a picture or something?

gadget@evilusions.com
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I'd like to get a few pics of it also. Can you email them to me at brad@ultimatefear.net

thanks
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Im trying to load a pic with my message but it keeps giving me an error message. I ve never had this happen before. Any suggestions?

Comment

Have you loaded pics before? Its fairly easy to do but if you've never done it before, here you go:

Where you type a message at.. below that is an area with Additional Options.
          There's a box that says "Manage Attachements". Click on that.
          Next, click the "Browse" button next to the "Upload file from your computer", and select you photo file.
          Then you have to click "Upload" to load it onto the server.
          The photo can only be so many kbs for the server to accept it.

The error message you're getting probly means the photo is too big. (This is the only problem I've ever had with it.)

In that case, you can go into MS Paint and resize the photo. Then you can upload the pic from there.

Hope this helps!!
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Here's a pic of the animated skeleton I have for sale!
            Attached Files

Comment

I bought this prop from Randy for a haunt we were building this year. The project fell thru so I would like to put it back up for sale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UoaZxmmQ3k

I paid $500, but will take $400.
              Brian Warner

Comment

Skeleton Animation for Sale!

hi, we pmed u, do you still have it? if so pm us and we will buy it, thanks

Comment

$450 shipped if anyone is interested.
                  Brian Warner

Comment

Working...
                  X