Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're quite welcome!

Thanks for pointing out the problem.

We're going to do everything in flash on the next rebuild.

Scareside, thanks for the kudos...

5.1 is awesome...I'm glad to hear of your success!!

Perhaps we should chat!
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Thank you, and the files I purchased from the site sound amazing on my 5.1 setup. However to use them in my house I had to re-encode the files to a Dolby Pro-Logic stereo .wav file to use with my repeaters. The surround still works after the encoding but now I can use regular playback units instead of a computer or dvd player.

One thing you could do is possibly provide a stereo .wav file with pro logic encoding for those who want to use just regular audio repeaters. Just a thought.

Also one more thing, for those who want to use these files with a regular 5.1 receiver, but also want to use a computer for playback, here is how.

Step 1: Download AC3Filter
      Step 2: Go to AC3Filter Config in the program folder, and under the main tab, select Dolby Pro Logic II as the output format.
      Step 3: Under the system tab, select to "Prefer AC3Filter"
      Step 4: Open your AC3 file with windows media player, and boom, you are now outputting Dolby Pro-Logic II to your surround receiver using the stereo out on your computer.

Hope this work, if not, just play with the AC3Filter settings till it does.
      Last edited by Scareside; 05-15-2010, 09:26 PM.
      Scareside Studios/ Haunted House

Comment

Would I be able to use the 5.1 Storm tracks with a Lights-Alive Firefly 501 thunder and lightning controller on the two stereo channels?

http://www.lights-alive.com/ctrl_firefly_501.html

I noticed they indicated the units come with an audio cd from Virgil.. so thought you might be able to answer the question.
        Brett Hays, Director
        Fear Fair
        www.fearfair.com

Comment

In theory you could down-mix the 5.1 to stereo, or use a dvd player to play the audio, and just grab the stereo audio out from the 5.1 receiver.
          Scareside Studios/ Haunted House

Comment

Working...
          X