Free Haunted Portraits for Charity Haunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Haunted Portraits for Charity Haunts

Making high quality changing portraits is difficult and some quite frankly just don't make the cut. Instead of selling these at a discount or throwing them away I give them away to Charity Haunts. Last year I made the mistake of saying non-profit Haunts which people assumed meant anything that didn't make money. So let me define this technically, if you are a 501c3 you qualify, if you're not or don't know what that is then you don't. DO NOT EMAIL ME UNLESS YOU ARE A 501c3. This offer is being made to my newsletter subscribers, so one more reason to subscribe to my newsletter. I have a limited quality of these so when they're gone, they're gone. There is a $10 fee to cover postage. If you qualify, send me an email freeportraits@hauntedportraits.com to be added to the list. This is on a first come first serve basis for qualifying 501c3s only.

Really nice of you man I got about 5 for the one we are doing for the military this year through Haunted Ventures

Comment

Hey Levarius,

Glad to know you received the changing portraits! Hope they work out for you!
      The Haunter's Depot
      www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

Received one so far the other 5 I am waiting on

Comment

Roy,

Will your Fog Cleaner clean the cheaper fog machines that use fog juice? Mine stopped working last year.

Thanks in advance.
          Scott Roberts
          scott@hauntfactory.com
          http://www.hauntfactory.com

Comment

Although I do sell the cleaner on my web site, for those of you in the know, you can also use a combination of water and vinegar and that usually cleans them out pretty good!
            The Haunter's Depot
            www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

Working...
            X