Happy Birthday Ed Gannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Ed Gannon

Yo...Bro...haven't been able to reach you by phone so I wanted to say happy 41 before the clock struck the witching hour. 50,000 pumpkins filled with luck and love comin at ya. Call me before you leave to Chi town

Rich

Even legends have birthdays! :wink: Happy B-Day Ed!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Happy Birthday as well ED!

8) Looking forward to lots of laughs at the show!!!
      "Sin"cerely,
      John Denley
      &
      Family
      Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

Comment

See you on Thursday Ed,

Happy Birthday!

Tattoo
        Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Thanks everyone!

I did have a relaxing birthday, I worked on the model of the octaganal haunted house you saw in the Boneyard Productions booth, then had a phenominal Sushi dinner!

Thanks also to all those who ponied up a b'day drink for me at the Crowne! You guys are awesome! If the Halloween show stays in this new timeslot I should make out like a bandit!
          Ed Gannon and www.SomethingWickedProductions.com has the Operations Manual for Haunters and some new audio! Check it out and Have a Wicked Day! ;-)

Comment

Ed,

I wished you Happy Birthday in person... does that earn me something extra special? LOL

My birthday is this month as well... does anyone know how to stop aging? If someone figures this out let me know, I still have time before my birthday this month! LOL

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Happy Birthday Ed!!

I hope you have an incredible time!

Much respect and admiration.
              Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

22 and never been kissed

I think it was only fair that we had John Floyyd jump out of that cake for yoy bro!!! :wink:
                Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

Comment

:shock: Well John, as in the end of the new Boneyard DVD , "Noooo, nooooooo <shaking head and pleading>. Lmao!
                  Well, thanks to everyone for posting here, it's very flattering, even though we are all getting older, that there can still be enough immature behavior throughout the haunted community as to be inspiring. In a good way of course!
                  Thanks again everyone! Oh, and Virgil dude, where the heck were you! I still owe you a beverage!, and Kel & Tatoo as well. I will be sure to remember your B-day larry, what color porcelin would you prefer? :lol:
                  Hopefully I will be at Midwest Haunters and we may be able to correct this?
                  Ed Gannon and www.SomethingWickedProductions.com has the Operations Manual for Haunters and some new audio! Check it out and Have a Wicked Day! ;-)

Comment

Happy Birthday Ed, mine just passed on March 1st!
                    They come faster an faster now!
                    Allan

Comment

Working...
                    X