Hanf-A-Domous has done it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great idea

I think it would be a great idea to have them open for haunters to visit after the season. Ben had Netherworld open on November 13 and 14 last year, and we had haunters from all over the US show up. We had a mini convention at a local pizza place before we went to Netherworld, and it was a good wind-down for everyone to actually enjoy someone elses' haunt after working so much on their own. I would definately visit, if it was on a Saturday night.
    Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
    www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Dewayne

Yo Dewayne...you are in luck. The party / tour is Friday & Saturday Nov 12th & 13th H

Comment

Is there a tour with the lights on and a tour with the live actors? Is the first night light on with behind the seens and the second night with live actors? OR vica/versa?

Thanks

Danny
        Danny

Comment

Danny with your spelling and wording you should have tried to finished the 8th grade! Oh I forgot you only went to 6th. Thats where Arkansas stops teaching.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Damon,

Wasn't Bill Clinton from Arkansas? Wasn't he a Rhodes Scholar?

Allan
            Last edited by MDKing; 05-12-2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

YA.

he was a DUSTY RHODES scholar and he also plays the WHORE-MONICA (cheap laughter!) MD KING, you and your haunt ROCK !!!!

Comment

Thanks Chuck.

Allan

Comment

Damon

I know. Arkanas actually only go's to the 4th grade. That's why I can not read, write, spell or do math.
                  Danny

Comment

Danny you almost got that posting right without any mistakes. But its Arkansas. Its spelled different than it sounds. I know thats a tough one for you Danny. Anyway yeah Bill is from Arkansas but that has nothing to do with Danny. Danny is from the South. The Deep South. He is from the boothill of Arkansas. Now I know your gonna say there isnt a boothill of Arkansas but believe me he is from the boothill! Out in the middle of nowhere with the sticks, the twigs, the animals and a banjo.
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by scaryguy666 View Post
                      I know. Arkanas actually only go's to the 4th grade. That's why I can not read, write, spell or do math.
                      I live right next to Arkansas, and know that it has schools beyond 4th grade. (I can't vouch for how well attended they are.) I think you might be mixing up age of consent with education levels offered. I think that is around 4th graders.
                      sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

ok

it was a 6th grade education. then we loaded up the truck and moved to beverly hills. lol
                        Danny

Comment

You got that backwards you dug up the cement pond then you came to Missouri. Claiming you were from Cali - forn- ia. LOL! Danny be proud your from Arkansas. Dont try to hide it. Its not working. Ha Ha!
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

6th grade

ed-jew-macation remember? Jethro Bodine trivia that's how he said it.

Comment

Chuck is right.

It is ed-jew-macation. But i would spell that wrong too. we did have a cement pond at one time. And anytime I go to a swimming pool I call it a cement pond. We were not shooting and some feed and found oil. But the boothills of Arkansas is really messed up and has crazy people that live there. It is called the Ozark Mountains and is most of northern Arkansas.
                              Danny

Comment

I thought he said. Edjamacation? I dont know its been awhile since I watched the Beverly Hillbillies. Danny if you didnt post late at night drunk maybe someone might be able to read what the hell your trying to type. Im telling you it is a major struggle even for me! Man go back to school get your G.E.D or your A.D.D or your N.B.A or something man! LOL! You need help!
                                Damon
                                Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                                X