Hanf-A-Domous has done it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damon

Well I understood G.E.D and A.D.D.. But what is N.B.A. Basketball? And it's easier to actually understand me when I've been drinking my corn whiskey or moonshine. Just whatever we have in the stail in my back yard..... Well I have said to much.
    Danny

Comment

Lol wow I'm from Arkansas it's where I live. And raise and support my family , I have served in the USMC. And am a proud father . Of 1 Damon I met you at transworld but you proably don't remember though you were quite busy , Next year I hope to meet more people though and share and teach and learn from every one. It is that time again . So get to work you all be safe and God speed my friends .

Comment

Danny its Whisky Still. Hey Fear sorry I dont recall meeting you? What exactly was I doing at the Show when I met you. You said I was busy? Was I talking to a vendor? Im at a loss. Any way back to you Danny. Stay off the corn whiskey and quit posting so late at night. And maybe your post might be more legable. Were you dressed as a zombie Fear on Saturday with the tall skinny zombie dude? LOL!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Damon

You miss spelled legible. L-e-g-i-b-l-e. Not legable. Dont worry about it though. I had to actually look it up in a dictionary to find out. Did we go to the same school perhaps. But you did go to the 7th grade. I only went to the 6th grade. L.M.A.O.
          Danny

Comment

Hey Im entitled to a few words being spelled wrong every now in then. I am a haunter. Most haunters on here are guilty of that time to time. Anyway I do have a few diplomas to show how far I went in school. What about you Danny? Its never to late.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Damon

Yes. I agree I need some kind of diploma. I keep putting it off though. Where I went to school in Arkansas the teachers only went up to the 8th grade. I do have a banjo and grandpappy taught me how to play it. { There went my A.D.D. lol} But we did have the wild animals, sticks, mountains and moonshine. Watch out for the wild alligators in my cement ponds. Hahaha.

Danny
              Danny

Comment

More Info?

Is there any more info on this? Just wondering where everyone is staying and if I need to sign up somewhere, etc. Also, is there any behind-the-scenes/lights-on stuff planned? Really looking forward to seeing these haunts!

Comment

Here is the latest info:

http://legendaryhaunttour.com/

Thanks!
                  Ben Armstrong
                  NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                  www.Fearworld.com
                  www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Working...
                  X