Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Was wondering what others thought about this, when does a home haunt stop being a home haunt? We have a local home haunt that built 3 buildings next to their garage last year and advertised 4 haunts for the price of one.

they become a pro haunt when the haunt in question start paying taxes my friend

Comment

A home haunts stops being a home haunt when it's not at a home!
      hahaha
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

OK I have to comment on this. I looked at Zach's website. From what I can see they are a charity haunt. He gives to CHARITY!!! What is the problem with this? His ticket prices are DONATION, as I understand one can enter for free if they want. Right? Come on people, with what is going on in the world today I say STOP!!!!!
        We are all lucky to be doing what we are doing. We need to reach out to each other and help each other not hinder or backstab. I am new to this professional haunt thing and I am telling you I will not behave in anyway shape or form to hinder, talk bad about, etc.... any haunt in my area. We need to build each other up not tear each other down..PLEASE stop all of this and work together. From what I understand the more haunts in any one area means increased sales to all haunts in that area. So I say, the more the better. I handed out flyers to people advertising a haunt in my area and I plan to do it again this year. In fact I want there banner on my website. Reading all of this negative crap just makes me sad. Come on, we are a FAMILY and we need to have each others backs. So come on lets make 2010 a banner year for haunts in all states!!!!!!
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Now Sue, he never once mentioned my name - So let's give him the benifit of the doubt!

As far as my haunt - Yes we do give to a local Humane Society whatever we have left after expenses which isn't much - But we like to help out.
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Thats very cool zach, thats exactly how I started out....Home haunt for charity...eventually got too big and moved on to bigger and better things. Kudos

Kale

Comment

Yea, honestly I've kind of kept quite about this whole thing between you and HarrisHaven, but seriously STOP (this is more directed towards Harris)

This is when I start singing... "Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends..." LOL

Comment

question

Hey, c'mon now this can't be one sided now. You guys I didn't mention any names or call anyone out . If this kind of thinking goes for one then shouldn't it go for all? I mean Zach never mentioned any names when he stated in the other thread about the local haunt that he has run ins with or that they talk behind his back. I recall apologizing to this guy not long ago and now here it is on here about a local haunt doing something to him. I haven't posted anything in reference to him or his haunt since then, why does he feel the need to continue to bring up things in the past and keep on with the inuendos and crap. If he is going to dish it then man up and take it. I didn't mention any names either but I am getting flack from everyone else. If he truly doesn't like to be negative then knock it off!!! So its not just me folks.

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pass the salt please! Shane and its oh yes and the pepper too! Shane this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good for you Zach the Humane Society is one of my favorite charities as well!

Good luck!

Allan

Comment

Working...
                    X