No announcement yet.

Vacuum form as promised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone! I am lucky to be teamed up with an amazing artist. We have some stuff on the table outside of wall panels that no one else has done in this industry. Good things to come.

As for the whole scene, YES! Most of these panels we have shown we expect to be single sellers. The matching walls will be at a lower price since we know they will be multiple sellers. We are even toying with the idea of throwing the door panel in for free if you buy 10 matching walls.

The coffin wall with interchangeable coffins was delayed a week due to the artist we had completing it came down with the flu.

Size… yes we start at 4x8 but each panel will vary. The reason is because we are pushing these templates to the edge. You can’t see in the photos but we even have true wood grain coming through so you will actually have real texture. Meaning we are pulling some of these extremely tight. On our end we sacrifice time., inches in exchange for detail. We could roll out flat boring 4x8 panels every 10 minutes but we chose to add a lot of depth and detail and the pull by itself can take 30 or more minutes. You also notice our paint jobs are pretty intense. We also have to deal with webbing do to the fact of repetitious pattern on some templates. That has to be grinded out in some cases. All of this is because we are offering more for the buck.

So size varies. There are a ton of factors. I can tell you the spike wall/ceiling is short… that is a super tough pull. I will give exact measurements on all panels when we start to sell in about a week.

You're going to love what’s coming…

Doug Couch
    Hazard Room Props
    Last edited by tonguesandwich; 05-09-2010, 01:13 PM.

Comment

FYI... Some of you emailed me and asked who I have teamed up with. The amazing artist Bob Bagy is da man! Some of you know him from his amazing work with other companies. He is crazy talented.
      We have subcontract out some other artist but half of Hazard Room and all the talent is Bob Bagy!

Comment

Doug, you have some great stuff here!!

I was never really into the vacuuform panels until now. I really like the detail work you have into these. And not just the paint, I mean the little detail work that you took close-up pics of.

Very impressive stuff, and I cant wait to see whats next from you guys.

Keep up the good work.
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Doug these are just AWSOME. Even better are the PRICES!
          I agree with John when he said other vaccu form vendors better STEP IT UP!
          Fantastic work and can't wait to see the rest of them!
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Those are sick! you did an awesome job!!
            ~Bill Mlinac
            The Deadland Haunted House
            www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
            www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Beautiful craftsmanship. Looking forward to seeing more.
              News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
              Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

Absolutely amazing. Im in for buying some once they are ready!
                Shawn
                Fear Engineer
                HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

What is the thickness of the pastic you use? I hate to compare it to other companies, but I do know first hand that the panels Nightscream Studios' sell are very thick and durable much like the old "Chris Corman" brick 3x5 castle rock panels. I'm not too sure but 16 guage plastic comes to mind.

I have used thinnner vacu form plastics in the past but they were just too thin, and with all the cool details in your walls I was really curious to know the thickness and durability of the panels.

Thanks guys, can't wait to see your other pieces on the forum!

Allan

Comment

From another thread regarding these panels...

Originally posted by tonguesandwich View Post
                    Abs.... the standard is .060..
                    Kevin
                    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

awsome work! i am looking forward to seeing an entire room scene. Keep up the good work

Comment

thickness

To give everyone and idea on the thickness a penny is .061 thick

Comment

Doug, these are incredible! Please add us to your announcement database - info@raycliffmanor.com Thanks and looking forward to seeing more!

Kel
                          sigpic
                          Kelly Allen
                          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                          www.RaycliffManor.com
                          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks Kevin, I'll have to see how that compares to the other ones I have, but it sounds like they are about the same.

Allan

Comment

Thanks everyone…

Size= All panels are approximately 48.25 X 96.5. We put a hard edge at 45 X 93. All panels will be delivered at approximately 48.25 X 96.5 and on painted panels they will be painted end to end.

“A” Panels (Not Shown Yet) = “A” Panels will be higher $ and will usually consist of multiple pieces of Vacuum form. We haven’t shown these yet.

“B” Panels (Shown) = The “B” panels are hard pulls for us and we are going to price them at $89.00 unpainted and $125.00 for painted panels.

“C” Panels (Not Shown Yet) = The less expensive matching wall panels (C panels) that we are going to price at approximately $79.00 unpainted and $110.00 painted. Not shown yet.

Price breaks
                              Option 1 = 10 -19 10% off, 20 or more 15 % OFF Complete order
                              Option 2 = Buy 10 (B or C or combination) get one free (B or C your choice), 20 get 2 free and so on. (Further information available)

So Panels will go as low as $67.15

Prices subject to change without notice
                              Plus ACTUAL shipping and handing (Won’t screw you “like some”)
                              Nevada Residence add sales tax.

Thickness is correct. I don’t know who goes thicker, and I know there are addition concerns when you do. We use basically the exact same stuff you see in most movies. The difference is that Bob prefers Black to paint on and they use a gray.

Let me have feedback on the above and if you have tips tricks and/or suppliers to help keep shipping to a minimum please email us at Sales@HazardRoom.com

We understand that our success is based on creating returning customers.

Thanks
                              Couch & Bagy
                              Last edited by tonguesandwich; 05-10-2010, 08:07 PM.

Comment

What's the fire rating on these guys.......if any?

Comment

Working...
                                X