Vacuum form as promised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are cool

is there a way where we can communicate by phone? Thanks Pal !!!

Comment

INSANELY COOL PANELS!!!! Much like Brad, I wasn't much into Vacuform Panels due to their price but you definitely have opened the market up a lot wider!
      O'Shawn McClendon
      Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Fire rating.... ? I'll call the manufacture and see if there is one.

Next week my fav one should be done.

Yes U can call me 702-374-4548 after 1PM PST...I sleep late since I retired from teaching a few years back. Leave a message and I will call back...

Comment

Very Nice Job

Comment

still need a phone number

interested in panels but i have a couple of questions. any way we can get in touch with one another over the phone? Thank you.

Comment

Two posts above yours has his phone number!

Comment

Here are the Flip panels for 2 of the doors. Flip means that these 3 walls can be put in any order side by side and can also be flipped upside down and still match up for a ton of different combination's. To make them more versatile they can be painted either for the bulkhead door (Ship) or freddy (Boiler) scene. We will add a fourth wall for even more variety.. a porthole.
                We will trim out the black vents for our haunt and have fog drip through them. Add the spike wall with the same paint scheme..... add boiler and chains!!!!

Again these panels are displayed unmounted and not trimmed. Hung with a few pieces of tape. They have not been trimmed so we did not push them together. Shown as shipped.

Thanks
                Couch & Bagy
                Last edited by tonguesandwich; 05-24-2010, 03:46 AM.

Comment

How 6 panels would look together (PS). Took photos (Door) in different light.
                  Last edited by tonguesandwich; 05-24-2010, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Very impressive!
                    looking forward to seeing more.

How do you recomend attaching to a wall?
                    Last edited by icemanfred; 05-24-2010, 05:04 AM.

Comment

WOW!! Those are AMAZING!!

Comment

do you have a website yet to view and buy from?

Comment

Website...ugh! I am for some reason trying to build it myself...give me a week.
                          Mounting
                          You can attach several ways and depending on traffic. If people are going to hit or bounce into them you want a solid back of wood. If its a permanent haunt I would just screw or glue to walls. If it is backing a display where you are not going to have a lot impact I would do it like they do on movie sets. It is super fast, super light. My little daughter can move them easily and they can screw into each other. You could get a room up in minutes . I use scaffold in my haunt so I will zip tie them to the post and fire retardant material. So it depends on the abuse they are going to take.

Here are examples of one from the set of the Movie the Mummy and how they mount them for fast setup and tear down. They are stapled on the outside edge, so the staples can not be seen from the front. One of the reasons its nice to have the hard edge we don't trim off........ that's my dog Zero..not for sale.

Last edited by tonguesandwich; 05-26-2010, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Nice set up any word on the fire rating?/. thank you

Comment

Is there any chance you guys will be showing these at MHC next weekend?

Comment

I was willing to show them for Doug at MHC....but he said that they would not be ready on time.

Xtreme

Comment

Working...
                                X