Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HauntWorld Magazine Shipped...Did you get it yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HauntWorld Magazine Shipped...Did you get it yet?

The magazine shipped...did anyone get it yet? Let me know what you think! Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

nope... Are you sending renew notices via email or US postal?

Comment

not yet but i got an email saying its been sent

Comment

Nope, nothing yet. No mail due to the holiday, so I won't be getting it today either.
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Nope nothing still looking though. Not sure if Im getting a mag or a renewal. Is it 4 issues this year or the usual 2 with the double for Transworld? Sorry I dont even know how many I've got since Transworld? Yikes! I need to fire my bookkeeper but then I would be out of a job huh?! I guess I've got two since the show so I should be receiving the latest. Looking forward to it hopefully soon!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Got the email, no snail mail today.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I didn't realize it was Presidents day until yesterday, after I made the post. Whoops. I think MANY of your will be getting the magazine sometime on Tuesday and most by Wednesday.

Sorry about that. For those who asked about renewal notices... we sent those out today, so if you haven't renewed you won't be getting on in the mail. I'm sorry about that, we should have sent those out a month ago.

Oh well... I've attached the renew notice there:

Subscribe to Hauntworld The Magazine

Name of Subscriber __________________________________________

Haunted House Name _________________________________________

Address __________________________________________________ __

__________________________________________________ __________

City ________________________ State ______________ Zip _______

Name of Organization _________________________________________

Email address ________________________________________________

Website address ______________________________________________

What role do you play in the industry (circle one) Haunt Owner – Haunt Operator
              Haunted Actor – Haunted Vendor – Haunted Enthusiast – Haunted Consultant -

Subscription (circle one)

1) One Subscription (4 issues) $29.95.00 US/ $32.00 Canada

Would you like to send a second subscription to someone else for ONLY $20.00 more?

Circle: Yes or No

Whom do we mail the second subscription to? Name ____________________________

Address ______________________________________ City ______________________

State ____________________________________ Zip __________________________

Mail of Fax subscription to: Hauntworld Magazine 1525 South 8th Street
              St. Louis, Mo. 63104 or Fax: 314.621.3728

Payment by (circle): Check * Credit Card * Money Order * Cash

Credit Card Type: MC/VISA/AMEX CC#___________________________ Exp ___

You can also subscribe ON LINE at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com or www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

Pay Pal: Send paypal orders to the following email address hpiorders@sbcglobal.net

February 20, 2007

To: Haunted House Owner/Operator

Re: TIME TO RENEW your subscription to Hauntworld Magazine

Dear Hauntworld Subscriber,

We want to thank you in advance for supporting the industries #1 haunted house magazine: Hauntworld Magazine. We have recently shipped our latest edition Hauntworld Magazine #15. Unfortunately we have not shipped you a copy because its time for you to renew your subscription. We want to apologize to you in advance, as we should have mailed this renewals weeks ago. Please accept our apology.

The latest magazine includes an exclusive feature with Cydney Neil and Rocky Point Haunted House. Additionally the magazine features articles from Randy Bates (Bates Motel), Mike Jubie (Headless Horseman), Ben Armstrong (Netherworld), Rich Hanf, Tony Wohlgemuth (Spookywoods), a review of Universal Studios Horror Nights, Hauntworld Hot News, and much more. This magazine will become a collectors edition, with an award winning cover and layout created by Cydney Neil.

You can view the cover and details at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com, www.hauntworld.com and subscriptions can be renewed online at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com. When you consider the amount of awesome information contained in each magazine, the subscription cost seems almost unimportant. Please continue your support of Hauntworld Magazine and re-subscribe today. You can pay with credit card through our store, paypal or by filling out the attached form and fax/mailing it back to us.

We also want to alert you to some exciting updates at our online store; www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com. We’ve added a new Hauntworld Movie Part 17 which features lights on tour of the new Netherworld, Darkness, and other attractions such as 13th Gate, Horror Hotel, and the best home haunt in the nation; Haunted Overload. Kevin McCurdy has also released a new DVD entitled: Secrets of the Haunted Mansion Part 7. This DVD is available now along with a new audio CD featuring the music of Netherworld Haunted House.

Thanks you again for your support!

Sincerely,
              Larry Kirchner
              Editor Hauntworld Magazine
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Larry,
                If I got a new Sub At last years Transworld is this issue (#15) covered?
                I just don't remember getting 4 mags. this past year.

Thanks
                Colin

Comment

If you subscribed at last years show then you'd be covered... no worries. However there are about 200 people that need to resubscribe.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

Well, as usual I will probably get mine the day after I board the plane for Chicago :lol: I will have to pick up a complimentary one for the flight back again.

Don't remember if I renewed last year or two years ago. :?

Comment

Got it, SWEET!
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Nice Rocky Point spread... very Cydney Neil.
                        www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

I'm taking it some people got a copy today!

Anymore?

How would you rate this one compared to past magazines?

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

Got mine today! Looks very good! Havent had much time to read it but I would rate it right up along with all the others. Pic wise and quality of magazines looks maybe even better than past.
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Better than past issues for sure. I just cant get over the fact that Rocky Point will be gone forever....
                              www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Working...
                              X