Xtremes New Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtremes New Purchase

Just bought my own building. 55,000 sqare ft. Great Location! No partners and I will open next year. Let me know what you guys think......

Click on the link below

John

www.flickr.com/photos/50028051@N07/

That is awesome John!
    After this past season my biz partner and I decided to part ways and keep our 20+ year friendship in tact (which is more important to us) so we're not opening this year (neither am I as the building owner is selling the building and wants no haunt this year in it).
    So hopefully next year solo or with a new partner I'll open, building found pending...LOL
    Good luck, and enjoy it!

Kirk
    Kirk Boemmel
    Dark Ghost Manor
    www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

John,

congratulations that's great news. Awesome building too looks like a winner. Did you say you actually bought this building? Must have been expensive!

DA

Comment

Not going to believe where I found it. EBAY!

Appraised at 2.3 mil bought for 76,300.00.

I can sell the entire kitchen and air conditioners for the price I paid....

John

Comment

Ebay? LOL

You hit the jackpot that's even sweeter! Is that listed on the regular ebay site or is there a real estate division? Like they have for cars....

DA

Comment

HERES THE EBAY LINK...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

THANKS,
            jOHN

Comment

Congrats man, that's amazing.

Comment

What is the zoning, are you sure you can put a haunt in there? Taxes really high?

DA

Comment

CITY HAS NO PROBLEM WITH A HAUNT THERE AND THE TAXES ARE 2900.00 PER YEAR.

I know... to good to be true...Im waiting to wake up from it.....

NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY ANYTHING FOLKS!!!!

Comment

AWESOME! What a deal John I'm sure it will be become an awesome haunted house!

Congrats!

Allan

Comment

How are the taxes so low on a million dollar property like that? My house taxes are higher than that....

DA

Comment

I have no idea. That was one of the first things I double checked with the tax assessor's office. Cheap Cheap Cheap.

Comment

Congratulations

John! Thats great my friend good to see you will be back up and running! Shane and it's will be seeing you soon! Shane this time!
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope being in rural Cortland, Ohio that you can draw from from the bigger cities! Good Luck John!

Comment

Damn John, that's gotta be the best deal of the decade!!! One hell of a find for sure.

This helps boost me up a little too. We're prbly gonna have to buy a location next year.

Thanks for the post about this!!
                              Brad Bowen
                              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                              X