Hauntcon T-Shirt Toss Thank You's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntcon T-Shirt Toss Thank You's

Just wanted to thank all of the generous people that donated items for the 7th Annual Hauntcon Costume Ball T-Shirt Toss on Saturday, May 1, 2010. We ended up surpassing our goal and tossing out over 100 plus items to a full ballroom of eager attendees.

I would like to thank Leonard and Jeanne for the opportunity to make this event a part of Hauntcon, and would like to thank our wonderful DJ for the evening, Brian Bayliss, with his many announcements and count down, and his friend Chris Wills for helping with the sorting and separating of the into 4 large boxes. I'd also like to thank my tossers, Steve & Eric from NJ, Rick and Joe for launching the goods into to the waiting audience.

But most of all I would like to acknowledge and thank the many haunts and individuals that donated items for this years toss, among them were, Hauntcon, Lizzie Borden Museum, Ghostly Manor, Eastern State Penn, Haunt World, Haunted Keepsakes, EFX-TEK, Motor City Haunt Club, The Italian Zombie Movie, Niles Haunted House and Scream Park, The Haunt, Deadland Haunted Woods, among them.

My apologies to anyone that I forget to mention by name, your continued support and contributions continue to make this event one of the highlights of the annual Hauntcon Costume Ball.

Thank you all!!!!

Scaren Karen
Working...
X