Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

www.crypticimages.com Custom Built Props!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.crypticimages.com Custom Built Props!!

http://crypticimages.com This is from my Corpse Rebirth series..available for orders!!! Also from the maker of The Grim Reaper. Please help support my launch and purchase a long or short sleeve T!! Thanks again!![ATTACH][ATTACH]bod5.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by crypticimages; 06-01-2010, 09:14 PM.

i like this

wat u want for one wat u asking for

Comment

Nice work whats the $$$$
      Haunted Barn where the Undead Roam

Comment

I typically charge between $275-$300, depending on the complexity. There is a decent amount of thought that goes into these. I build the coffins from old reclaimed wood so that it has that rotted look along with the spraying that goes along for added detail. Overall, I think the result is pretty cool.

Thanks!
        Last edited by crypticimages; 06-02-2010, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Hey! sorry for the delay...I typically charge betwen $275-$300. It really dependson the complexity and request.

Comment

Originally posted by crypticimages View Post
            I typically charge between $275-$300, depending on the complexity. There is a decent amount of thought that goes into these. I build the coffins from old reclaimed wood so that it has that rotted look along with the spaying that goes along for added detail. Overall, I think the result is pretty cool.

Thanks!
            Very good and the price is fair.I hope to buy from you when my haunt grows ..thanks HB
            Haunted Barn where the Undead Roam

Comment

what about shipping cost .. I live in lincoln Al.. how much would be shipping? Your work is cool.

Comment

If someone is willing to cover the shipping, I have no problem crating for pick up, but from what I've gathered, shipping is steep due to the size of my works. I have been asked if I could possibly build and ship in sections, but I feel that it would compromise the art.

Comment

I really appreciate it! I really want to get my brand out there and for people to recognize, "hey! that's a Cryptic Image piece!!" I would really like my name to be as common as Orange County Choppers! Please keep my info and look me up when you're ready!

Thanks again!

Comment

Where are you located. just in case I might want to get a couple of pieces

Comment

I am located in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                      X