Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's Cold, Rainy,"

.."so it must be OCTOBER! Time to go to a haunted house tonight!"
    My answering machine message lately since it did seem a whole lot like October than May.
    can't blame me for trying....
    Of course the real truth of it is a crappy , cold rainy night in October is no good either.
    As we all know.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Its Black Berry Winter here they say. You have any blackberries in the back yard Jim? Im sooooo sick of rain! October weather is better than this. Thats my favorite time of year. Not Spring, Summer , or Winter. Give me Fall anyday!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Sadly enough, this cold weather IS October weather...Rarely is the month of October pleasant weather wise.... Wish Halloween was in the summer myself!

Allan

Comment

And>>>.......

That is why I have October every night at my house. I get beautiful nights then, the full moon looks so impressive from the bottom of my steeple when we are outside at night during the tour.
        My signage warns people as they follow the path outdoors that any animals they see there are real! (Because they are!) Don't touch them, try to pet them or hide them under your clothing because the blood you will then see will be real blood, Yours!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It may be the state you live in but here in Missouri October is beautiful! And Halloween is 9 times out of 10 great weather for trick or treating or Haunted Houses or whatever. Last year was a rainy month though. But last week of October was beautiful! Theres some here that will say it always rains on Halloween here. They must not really celebrate it or they would really know.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

One Year the TV cameras were here

For Oct.31st and as the camera recorded the celebrity DJ exiting my house he said, "We went in it was October, we come out it's Winter!?" (It was now snowing)
            "It's my special effect." I said.
            Being open every night it seems like some years it is bad weather on Friday and Saturdays, the 2 days most people are apt to really show up.
            That Boogieman the weather guy on tv scares more people into staying home than anybody or anything else.
            And he's not always "right"!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ya if I had a dollar for everytime the weather isnt right I would never have to work again! My philosophy is dont worry about it till it comes.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
              X