Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunted Memories - New Changing Portraits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Memories - New Changing Portraits!

Hello everyone,

This is Edward Allen from "Haunted Memories Changing Portraits." I just wanted to share with you that three new "relatives" have arrived this year - "Aunt Bertha," "Aunt Tilly," and "Grandpa Zachary." They got a great response at the Transworld show in St. Louis and I thought you all might like to see them, as well. Let me know which of the three you like the best!

April 2010 marked the Seven Year Anniversary of "Haunted Memories Changing Portraits" and I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! For those of you who have not yet purchased one of my portraits, please visit www.hauntedmemories.com and look around. I think you will be very pleased with the photo-realistic quality of my characters and their excellent transformations!

"HAUNTED MEMORIES" MAKE GREAT SOUVENIRS!
    I also encourage those who have gift shops in their Haunts to consider stocking my 5x7 and 8x10 portraits as souvenirs. Knott's Berry Farm sells my 5x7s at their annual "Halloween Haunt" event and if they are good enough for Knott's customers, then your patrons will surely enjoy them, as well!

If you have any questions, please remember that I am only a phone call away at 562-810-5317. I can also be reached via e-mail at hauntedmemories1969@gmail.com

Here's wishing you all a happy and successful Halloween Season in 2010!

-Edward Allen
    Haunted Memories - The ORIGINAL Line of Spooky Changing Portraits Based on Antique Photos
    http://www.hauntedmemories.com
    Attached Files

How Ironic!

"Bertha" was my Grandmother on my Father's side, "Tillie" was my Greatgrandmother on my Mother's side.
    I remain severely offended.

Not really.
    "Matilda" seems to be a name once given to ghosts many years ago.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X