cheap lights?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap lights?...

Has anyone ever ordered from www.cheaplights.com before? just wondering how the service is...any feedback?

thanks all
    steve o.
    "the boogeyman is real, and you found him"

They are excellent, great service, and will go out of their way to make you happy... at least that's my experience when ordering from them.
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

I'll 2nd that notion. They are pretty awesome! We've purchased tens of thousands of dollars worth of stuff from them, and they do well.
      -------------------------------
      http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

I'll thrid that notion. Some of the stuff they have for sale there is insane, like the 4 Channel LED fixtures with RGB mixing for only 35 bucks, can't beat that. Will definatly buy from again.
        Scareside Studios/ Haunted House

Comment

I have gone to place an order with them, and at checkout I saw what the shipping charge was and I almost threw up. I had over $1,000 worth of light and sound equipment ready to be ordered, and the shipping charge was an additional $400. Nothing was oversized or overweight. Then I shopped around online, and ordered at other websites, and they were listed for a few bucks more, but they offered free shipping. So I ended up spending about $1,050, if I went with cheaplights.com I would have spent $1,400. Cheaplights also mostly uses no name brands, the ones I ended up getting were all well known names (Chauvet & Martin for the lights, and Denon and Pioneer for the audio equipment). I suggest spending a little time shopping around online first, go to google, type in the brand and model that you are looking for, along with "lowest price" or "cheap", and you will get a whole slew of listings, most with free shipping. I have also found that if I find something online, I print out the page, bring it in to my local Guitar Center, and they will match the price, and I walk out that day with the item, no shipping charge or waiting! Just my 2 cents.
          The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Working...
          X