30ft Tall Vampire For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30ft Tall Vampire For Sale

If anyone is interested give me a PM. Its a 30ft tall Vampire/Gargoyle 40ft wide .

We were going to transform him into a Reaper by dressing him up, but never got to it.

Comes with light up head,eyes and teeth. Blows smoke out of his nostrils. Comes with Giant Fiberglass storage box, Storage Bag(unused), Giant patch kit (unused), All the straps and a Sledge hammer and stake kit (unused). Sets up easy, I set it up today for these photos. Was lightly used 1 season. The bottom is the only thing that is a little dirty. Taking Offers, click on the link below for photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50028051@N07/

Thanks,

John
    Last edited by xtremecreator; 05-16-2010, 09:07 PM.

Thats Cool John!

Who is it made by? What was the purchase price? Shane and its a cool piece! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

Shane & Kel,

It was made by : The Inflatable Market Place. They custom make anything.

I believe the X partner had it custom made. I have to go look up what we paid. I know when he told me the price, it blew my mind. But dont worry Im reasonable.

Here is the website.

http://www.inflatablemarketplace.com...ry.php?catid=2

I will get back soon on the Original Purchase Price.

Thanks,
      John
      Last edited by xtremecreator; 05-16-2010, 03:34 PM.

Comment

That is awsome. I am interested can you tell me what you are asking for it? and where is it located? thank you wtw@tampabay.rr.com

Comment

ok everyone......sit down........

Original Purchase price was 3900.00 not including shipping. Just make me an reasonable offer......

John

Comment

John!

I am going to kill you! I don't need to spend any more money LOL but I think he needs to come live at Disturbia! Shane and its sent ya an email! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry Shane! LOL!

I had no idea that this Vampire was going to be so popular. I have 6 people interested. I have offers of 1500, 2000, and 2200 thus far. Not sure what to do now. 2 offers want a 2nd chance to beat the highest offer. I want to give everyone a fair chance

Just dont know what to do???????????????

Should have listed it on ebay, I will give everyone 1 last chance to outbid the highest offer is all I can do.

John

Comment

Just tell everyone the first one to offer 2500 or 2600 or whatever wins it, so tell everyone at the same time and let the person who wants it most step up with your accepting offer

DA

Comment

We've decided to go in a completely different direction so good luck to whoever is bidding!

Kel
                  sigpic
                  Kelly Allen
                  Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                  www.RaycliffManor.com
                  www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                  www.HauntBook.com

Comment

At this point I have offers of 1500, 2000, 2200 and 2400.

To be fair I will take 1 last offer by no later then midnight tonight.

I will pay half the shipping.

I really hate disapointing people and letting them down. I hope everyone thinks this is fair.

John

Comment

just keep it

that thing would look great on top of you new building between the two towers.

Comment

We were thinking that exact thing. We were going to dress him like a Grim Reaper....now we have a better idea. Its a secret....When we do it ...Ill take photos and post.

John

Comment

Gargoyle Vampire is Sold

Thank You everyone for your generous offers. I will notify the high offer by PM.

Thanks Again,
                          John

Comment

hey xtreme, what's up with the pictures of the school in the album with the pictures of the inflatable your selling? Just curious, looks unused...
                            Dr. Saw @ Terrorplex

Comment

Pictures are my new building. If you want to know more click on the link below.

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ad.php?t=11831

Thanks
                              Last edited by xtremecreator; 05-18-2010, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X