X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHC in 16 days!

Only 16 days to Go!
    May 12, 2010

MHC will be here before you know it. Make your plans now to attend what is looking to be our biggest show ever.

Book Your Room Now!
    Hotel Block is Filling Fast

There are only 3 days left to take advantage of our special $109 rate at the Hyatt Regency. More importantly, our block of rooms is NEARLY SOLD OUT (only 30 rooms remaining)! Be sure to get your room now because the hotel will be full once again this year. There are a number of other events occurring that weekend including a show relocating from Nashville due to the flooding. Don't be left out, book your room now!

The Hyatt Regency is directly connected to the convention center and is also host to our Friday evening Scaryoke and the Saturday night masquerade party. The Hyatt Regency is the shortest walk to all MHC activities and it is the only hotel where you will receive a special MHC rate. Reserve your room now by visiting our [8]Online Reservation Page.

Bring your Hearses to MHC!
    Completion of Construction opens up MHC Hearse Parking

With the completion of of the renovations at the Columbus Convention Center, MHC is once again able to offer free parking for hearses at the show. So, not only can you save money, you can show off your rides! Parking will be in front of the convention center and will be highly visible to all attending. Email Barry at barry@midwesthaunters.com for all of the details!

Pre-convention Bus Tours
    Seats are selling fast for this awesome tour however we are nearing the our deadlines for ordering food and securing hotel rooms. If you are thinking about going on this tour you need to reserve your spot now or risk missing out!

Friday Seminars
    We’re starting to fill our classes on Friday. There are a limited number of seats in most classes. We’ll post when each class is full on the web site. Sign up today to reserve your spot.

Need more info

What time do the doors open for the expo?
    What is the cost for admission?
    StackerSteve
    LoT 27
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

Heard MHC was great

I was really bummed that I couldn't be at MHC 2010 - but I just got the full download on the convention. Sounded awesome! Word on the street is that the Sat. night ball was a blast (no surprise there). And now I have the long wait until MHC 2011... :-|

- Lee
      sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Working...
      X