Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has any one of you google map your haunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has any one of you google map your haunt?

well, i just did that and it's kinda funny too i did that to the place i work at, the most funny thing is that i have my car parked there. i didn't even know that in tell now!!! you should try it some time and put it up here!! i think it would be cool to do that!!

HG
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

So cool you can even see the 55gal drums we use for the que and the makeup tables in the back...

Nick
    Holy crap scaring people is fun!!!

Comment

Drive right Up, Take a look!

To the Ravens Grin Inn 411 n. carroll St. Mount Carroll, Ill, 61053.
      I noticed their fsheye lense (or whatever it happens to be?) does distort lengthen/shorten things to make for some odditties visually .
      Yes that is my yellow 4-door Jeep. the 30cal, machine gun and Mad Barbie weren't installed yet.
      Did you know they put those nice holes in the roll bar just for mounting such things?
      Roof comes off, doors come off, windshield folds down, install the machine gun (Painted Barbie "Pink" with her name on the ammo box and it's the ancient tv show "Rat Patrol".
      desert fighting WW2.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

There was a thread on this awhile back. There are a few in there.

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ghlight=google

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Heres our link, Our indoor haunts are located within the white compound of buildings, with the 40 acres surrounding the compound for our Horse ranch and upcoming outside haunts

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...12832&t=h&z=16
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
          X