ScairStructure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScairStructure

Has anybody seen the Scairstructure in actual use as a Haunt....what are your thoughts on this product?
    Greg Salyers
    Fear Entertainment

I believe this is what Terror on the Fox has along with their main haunt. They look pretty cool. You can order them off of www.paleeye.com. Good price and come pre painted with sweat art work!
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

We have a 30x30. Great add on or mobile haunt. Though it's heavy! :shock:

But it sets up and tears down easy...

Comment

Do you have any pictures of it in action....meaning decorated. How easy it it to work with
        Greg Salyers
        Fear Entertainment

Comment

Sad to say "No". It is a bulky thing (Not a One Man Thing)

We should use ours more than it has been used...

I may have pictures later this summer, we may use it before then, but as of now, no pics. I bet Tattoo or Bert have pics of one... Look at Terror on the Fox or Paleeye. I bet there are pics somewhere of one in action.

Comment

Just ordered a scAir structure and scAir room today. They are coming in early june. cant wait!! Lee is a great guy and also is full of information.
            Kyle Nadeau
            Sinister Intentions Haunted Attractions
            Owner and Operator of Field of Screams the Haunted Stadium
            www.HauntedStadium.com
            HauntedStadium@live.com

Comment

I would really like to see some pictures of the scairstructure in action....it just seems like it would be hard to make it look good and not like a big balloon.
              Greg Salyers
              Fear Entertainment

Comment

Just keep some helium handy, inflate that big balloon and get out of town quickly.
                Ever seen the inflatables from France?
                They look like a gothic church, people rent them, blow them up and get married in them, they even have inflatable extras inside like the church organ! They look very tall in the pictures.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, are there extra blow up dolls in the audiance too? I think some people may be interested in it. I will never get a blow up haunt. My luck it would fly away on me also I agree it would be hard to decorate.
                  5 years in the business and still ticking
                  Ive been through HELL on Earth. What can you do?
                  USSN

Comment

Working...
                  X