Im writting a haunt how to book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im writting a haunt how to book

Ok guys ive been writing a haunt book and am half way done with the basics. What would possible reader like to see covered in this book that they have not seen in others? Please give me input as to what you want to read about in a haunted how to book.
    The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Haunts are a very green we reuse all kinds of stuff nobody wants we use old buildings so they dont go to waste.We have very little trash and waste.Our environmental impact is very small.Leds solar panels low watt lighting is all being used.We buy local stuff that keeps the $$ close to home.Go Green is the big thing just a thought.
    Destiny comes to those who listen...... Fate finds the rest.

Comment

OK here are my suggestions.....how to faux paint, pneumatics, molding, website design, advertising, on-line ticketing, companies available to provide this resource. Provide vender web addresses and website banner host web addresses. Provide information on what forums to join etc...Of course provide a good business design to follow. The ability to find financing is important. Cover insurance needs, employee information. IRS information. Should I become an LLC or an S-corp, should I run this business through my personal income? Make sure to provide all options that are available or at least tell them where they can find the information. I have more that I could add but I will stop. Anyway, hope this helps. Good luck!!
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Good Luck Pat. Here are a few suggestions. Look through other books and determine what wasn't covered, as well as what you would have liked when starting out. My first book, I felt was a little broad in scope. Try to cover what subjects you do include thoroughly, and save others maybe for a second volume. Don't try and cram everything you know in one volume.

I wish you the best. It's a tough market.

Tim Harkleroad
        Hauntus Emeritus
        Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
        Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the input. Thats awsome advice.
          Last edited by PAT MATTHEWS/HOUSE OF WAX; 05-20-2010, 09:47 PM.
          The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

Working...
          X