pls see this post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls see this post

hi all im looking for old haunt stuff that no one needs in there haunt no more pls help me out

Your not looking for any old masks are you? LOL!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

I have a few pieces I'm willin to sell right now.

The only thing I can think of right now is the "Peter Rottentail" from Bump In The Night Productions.

I can't attach a photo with my iPhone, but google it and plenty of pics come up.

The costume has only been worn once for a few minutes, and I decided to only use it as a prop an nothing else. It is a few years old and has always been kept in air conditioned room and has no damage or scuff marks from being used.

If you're interested, you can call me at 903-452-8231.

I'll post more stuff for you as I can.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
        The costume has only been worn once for a few minutes, and I decided to only use it as a prop an nothing else. It is a few years old and has always been kept in air conditioned room and has no damage or scuff marks from being used.

Brad,

Why did you only want to use it as a prop? It's an awesome costume... too hot for constant use, though? Would you recommend more as an queue character?

What other props are you trying to get rid of?

Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
        www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
        Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Ryan, I felt that it would be too heavy in the head area for an actor to use thru the night. Also, the eye cut outs were a little small also. There is the possibility to cut out a larger area, but the rest of the face looked to good to do that.

It would be ok for que line actors, if you were looking to do that.

I'm really not sure what all I have that I can get rid of right now. I'm in Alaska for a few weeks, and when I get back I can go thru my stuff and see what I have.
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
          X