Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will the economy effect ticket sales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will the economy effect ticket sales?

Anybody have any thoughts on how the economy will effect us this year.People can't afford to go far from home over the summer wonder if it will boost sales for local events.I know movie ticket sales are up our little up town concert thingy is packed.A friend of mine does the events for Carolina Harley Davidson she says they have big turnouts for bike nights,bbqs,poker runs and this weekend they are hosting something for speed week and the turnout looks good.Will any of you change ticket prices offer deals or coupons?I was thinking of offering a season ticket so the customers can come as many times as they like and of course they will bring friends each time they come mo $$ for me. What about more advertising to help bump up sales or just do same as always and hope for the best.I myself believe this will be a big year for local events.What are your thoughts on this?
    Destiny comes to those who listen...... Fate finds the rest.

The Big Question Will Be...?

Will your business be set up in time to take Euros as payment? Or maybe Eros?
    Blame it on the Greeks? Eros was Greek.
    SO many things can influence our ticket sales.
    ?????????
    I feel our admission price is a bargain at $12.oo If some people don't feel that way..let them eat cake,
    From the three-day old bakery!
    Last edited by Jim Warfield; 05-23-2010, 04:30 PM.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Last year was our biggest ever and with a slight uptick in the economy since last season, I am hoping for some really great things. In a down economy entertainment always prospers... I think it will be an outstanding season.

To be more specific, I expect to see the same trend from last year, those major market haunts who have already peaked in their markets should hold their own and those us in expanding markets or who haven't maxed out our markets should see some nice growth.
      Brett Hays, Director
      Fear Fair
      www.fearfair.com

Comment

Looking for good numbers this year

Last year we broke the paid attendance record from the previous year in the last hour. Despite the fact that I didn't finish a ton of marketing because of our twin girls being born eleven weeks early on Sept 11. They are doing great by the way.

I am already doing some marketing on myspace and facebook. We have gone from 400 to 2000 friends on myspace and have the FB fan page just starting to build.

We are half way through our changes for the year and have a huge increase for the 2010 goal.

Indiana unemployment is at 10% but the economy is picking up in the area. The GM plant I work at just added 900 workers for a third shift of production and the real estate market is jumping. People are starting to spend money again!!!

P.S. Aren't these the two cutest babies you have ever seen. Good thing they look like mom. LOL
        Attached Files
        Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
        Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

They are beautiful Brett! Congrats to you guys.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Wow Jam congrats they are cuties .......future haunters of America
            Destiny comes to those who listen...... Fate finds the rest.

Comment

Working...
            X