Nashville TN Floods...& some good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville TN Floods...& some good news

THANKFULLY the haunted house I work for didn't get flooded....the flood water rose up quite a bit however, & another 8 ft. or so we would've been at a complete loss. So again, I say THANKFULLY we weren't hit! ---> (Death Row: Sanitarium of Slaughter)
    From what I understand Devil's Dungeon took a DIRECT HIT, a good part of their haunted house is in their basement area. I don't believe they'll be opening this season.
    I'm not sure about SlaughterHouse, I haven't heard anything about them. I'd say they survived just fine.
    I'm STILL here in Clarksville, we survived the flood just fine. The ditch behind the house swelled up a bit into more of a small pond, but we survived.

John Elks
    Last edited by newhorror2010; 05-24-2010, 11:54 AM.
    John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

I talked to Tony the owner of Devils Dungeon last week and they are going to open. They are already tearing out the damage.

Comment

Ah, Well good for them! Glad to hear it! A friend had told me he talked with a buddy of his who works there & his buddy said they were hit pretty hard. Glad to know they are on the road to recovery.

John Elks
      John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Working...
      X