For Sale - props from our junkyard scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - props from our junkyard scene

We have a junkyard scene in our haunt and have some extra props that we did not use that we can sell if anyone is interested. We can bring this stuff with us to MHC to save on shipping costs. These are actual full size traffic lights that were replaced due to different levels of damage. I do not know if they are operational or not. So, please keep that in mind if you want them to light up in some way. There are 2 stop lights ($50 each) -- 5 Walk-Dont Walk lights ($30 each) -- 4 Street Lights with arms ($25 each) and 6 random red and yellow lights ($10 each) or I would take $350 for it all. There are a couple other items that I need to get pictures of and I will post those things in a day or so.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks, Steve
    Attached Files

A couple more things to sell

Here are a couple other things that we don't need that we can sell if anyone is interested. A dental chair and the tool- spit bowl thing. Both of these things are faily heavy and somewhat difficult to move. We would like to sell them together for $400. Then we have a chair extender type animation with a laugh soundtrack when he is activated. We have used him for the last couple years without any problems. I am not sure who made it(maybe someone else here knows). We would like to get $800 for it.

As I said in the first post, I will be at MHC in a week and I could bring these props with me if someone wants to pick them up there to avoid shipping costs.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks, Steve Black
    Attached Files

Comment

Interested

I could be interested in the dental chairs. Do you still have the hospital gurneys? Let me know....

Comment

Working...
      X