No announcement yet.

New Haunt Opening! Track our Progress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy fourth to you to dark angel. I'm calling a truce this us not productive for either of us . Oblivion you Guys keep kicking ass man and if you were to write a book I would by it good luck to you guys I wish I had half the talent you guys do

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      snOw,

Welcome to the board! You should post in the introduce yourself thread!

DA
      My introduction is up!

Comment

• Final Cut of our first season Commercial!!!!

"My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
        Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
        Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

• Howdy, yall! It has been ages since a progress post, I feel - but I will try to get some photos up tonight. - Here is what we have been working on at the haunt:

We have been dilligently working on our gift shop area (you exit the haunt through the gift shop) and all of its merchandise. Thus far we are selling beanie hats, sweatshirts, pens, can koozies, mugs, stickers and tshirts. We are also partnering with other local haunts to sell their tickets at our gift shop (and visa versa) for a slightly discounted rate. I figure if they already paid to see us this season, why not send them another haunters way.

The Asylum section is coming along quite nicely. We have an awesome breakaway door with an inmate that flys over your head on a beam trolly. Should be a good scare.

Our large outdoor scene is shaping up and we have created a lot of good hiding places for actors to pop out of.

Our spider cave is sprayed and almost done being detailed.

Recently did a walk through with Bert from Minispotlight.com and cannot wait to see his lighting take shape. This guy is amazing!

We decided last weekend to build a small faced on the entrace on the warehouse. It turned out to be not so small.

Cant wait to see more of everyone elses progress (folklore, Haunted High, Front Yard Fright, Disturbia, Haunted Overload, Etc!)

Cheers!

Erick James Gyrion
          Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

• Can't wait to meet you guys this weekend I am super excited to "talk Haunt" with someone other than my wife.
            http://www.HALLOWEENROOM.com
            sigpic
            "We bring you the WHO WHAT AND WHERE of the industry we all love"

www.InsideThe HauntIndustry.com

Comment

• Originally posted by halloweenroom View Post
              Can't wait to meet you guys this weekend I am super excited to "talk Haunt" with someone other than my wife.
              Ha ha - Same here!
              We are excited to meet you guys as well! We shall have cold beverages ready for you.

Erick James Gyrion
              Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

• Wish I could stop in and visit.

Guys,
                The pictures look great. I have no doubt that you will have an awesome haunt! I wish I had time to go check it out. Best of luck and keep the pictures coming. I know its a pain to update these pictures all the time, but I know I love seeing other's progress, so keep it up.

Good luck, and happy haunting!
                Dewayne
                Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

• Your commercial looks great.
                  Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

• Beware!

This is fair warning to all who are Haunted House Owners attending Oblivion Haunted House!!! YOU WILL GET ICED!!!

We made a two hour road trip to check out the hype and yes, it is all that is, and more. If anyone is within driving distance you must stop by and meet Erick and his crew! Great guys and a over the top haunt! Keep it up fellas, and sleep with one eye open cause I will get my revenge on you
                    http://www.HALLOWEENROOM.com
                    sigpic
                    "We bring you the WHO WHAT AND WHERE of the industry we all love"

www.InsideThe HauntIndustry.com

Comment

• HA HA HA this is great! We have plans in the works - so dont get to pumped about your 'revenge'!

It was great meeting you guys! We will have to make a trip to see your place in the near future.

Erick James Gyrion
                      Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

• Originally posted by halloweenroom View Post
                        This is fair warning to all who are Haunted House Owners attending Oblivion Haunted House!!! YOU WILL GET ICED!!!

We made a two hour road trip to check out the hype and yes, it is all that is, and more. If anyone is within driving distance you must stop by and meet Erick and his crew! Great guys and a over the top haunt! Keep it up fellas, and sleep with one eye open cause I will get my revenge on you
                        And for all of you who do not know what being 'Iced' is - it started out as a fraternity stunt called 'bro's Icing bro's' where frat brothers would randomly show up and pull out a Smirnoff Ice. The other bro would have to crack it open, get down on one knee and slam the ice wherever he was. However, if the opposing brother has an Ice on him - he sheilds the need to drink and passes it to the giving brother. The guys from Haunted High came by last weekend to check our place out and we iced him through a drop panel in the haunt. IT.WAS.AMAZING. !

Erick James Gyrion
                        Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

• Everything looks amazing, love the commercial and all the detail, good luck on the season look forward to seeing you guys again.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by OblivionHauntedHouse View Post
                            The guys from Haunted High came by last weekend to check our place out and we iced him through a drop panel in the haunt. IT.WAS.AMAZING. !

That's pretty epic. Great job! Ha.

Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
                            www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
                            Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

• awesome work guys definitely have to come check you guys out and possibly come help out sometime this year too
                              Kyle Guillette
                              Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

• Website is live!

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com is up and running. Thanks to Chad Savage for an awesome job!

Check it out!

Erick James Gyrion
                                Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

Working...
                                X