No announcement yet.

New Haunt Opening! Track our Progress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have done haunted house design and consultations for other haunts. PM me your thoughts and needs and we can go from there.
    "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
    Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
    Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

• Erick

Everything is looking just great! Keep it up man I am impressed! Shane and its way to go! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

• Dont have any specific need right yet, but considering a larger project next year and would likely need the help. I will certainly keep this in mind!
        Shawn
        Fear Engineer
        HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

• You guys are amazing...
          http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

• :}

Awsome place!!
            Mike-The WasteLand

Comment

• Lookin Good Erick! Thanks for the Heads up on Bert with Minispotlight! We are using him as well to light our Haunt! Ordered a boatload of lights last week! Should see them very soon! You are the man!
              http://www.HALLOWEENROOM.com
              sigpic
              "We bring you the WHO WHAT AND WHERE of the industry we all love"

www.InsideThe HauntIndustry.com

Comment

• Originally posted by halloweenroom View Post
                Lookin Good Erick! Thanks for the Heads up on Bert with Minispotlight! We are using him as well to light our Haunt! Ordered a boatload of lights last week! Should see them very soon! You are the man!
                Did you tell him we sent you?

Erick James Gyrion
                Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

• Love that facade! Simple, but effective...and best of all you did it cost effectively! Can't beat that.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                  -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

• Another cool cheap thrill - and some of you may have thought of this already!

With limited space on our ticket booths - we have been searching for a way maximize our advertising space before the customers are "in the zone"

Without putting print ads all over the ticket booth for gift shop sale items, concessions, upgrades, etc -I was stumped to find a soluntion.

I was at walmart last night and found some digital frames on sale. I created some ad images (ticket prices, "add us on facebook!" etc) loaded them onto the frames and they just fade through the images. They deffinatly are bright and eye catching! I will be hanging these in the top windows of our ticket booths. They even make some models that play video and sound - but I chose to get a large screen for the same price rather than a smaller screen that plays video.

Just thought I would share the idea.

Erick James Gyrion
                    Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

• What a great idea.
                      I'm going to Walmart and our ticket que is going hi tech- thanks.

-Bill
                      http://www.springborohauntedhayride.com/links.html

Comment

• I did tell him that you sent me but I am still waiting on the lights...... Its been three weeks! Maybe I shouldn't of used your name Erick
                        sigpic

Comment

• It's probably because hes working on my haunt

No big deal. I am still waiting on Merch from TRANSWORLD

Webgun, heads, costumes, etc

Erick James Gyrion
                          Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

• Originally posted by OblivionHauntedHouse View Post
                            It's probably because hes working on my haunt

No big deal. I am still waiting on Merch from TRANSWORLD

Webgun, heads, costumes, etc

Well if you run into him tell him to get on the stick! LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

• WOW!!! Great job..Looks really good. Have a great season.

Comment

• WOW! Havent posted in AGES!

It has been a crazy journey to build my own haunt and I couldnt be more happy! The season is going very well (minus some local "haunt rivalry - a bit ridiculous at times) but other than that, FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!

Thanks again for all the help and support!

Here are some pics of Oblivion Actors in makeup, etc. ENJOY! (video tour soon to come!)
                                Attached Files

Erick James Gyrion
                                Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

Working...
                                X