Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme detailing Seminar at MHC (Scene Sketch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme detailing Seminar at MHC (Scene Sketch)

Hello All,

We are a little over a week away from MHC and I wanted to share a sketch of the half scene we will be creating during our seminar. A huge thank you to Jason Blaszczak for the inspiration for the scene and for drawing it.

We will also be auctioning off the set after class!

The hole in the back wall will lead to a small cave area and look like someone was trying to tunnel out of their cellar.

Midwest Haunters Convention – Columbus, OH.

Extreme Detailing for your Haunted Attraction
    Sunday June 6, 1pm – 5pm
    Bad Boys Scenic Design & Screamline Studios

Are you ready to take your attraction to the next level? Here’s your chance! Sure to be a hit with attendees, this informative how-to (and hands on) seminar will give haunters of all experience levels the techniques to turn an average room design into a highly detailed Disney-level attraction. Detailing techniques, tips, tools of the trade as well as advanced methods will be demonstrated and discussed.
    Topics and demos will cover faux painting, distressing, LightScaping, rust, rotted plaster, tiger foam, and of course the Bad Boys’ signature Styrofoam Masonry. This year’s seminar will include special guest designer Jason Blaszczak from Screamline Studios.

Learn how these applications have been used in attractions across the country including Nightmare New England, SpookyWorld, Reapers Revenge, Terror on the Fox and more!
    Bad Boys Scenic Design is a group of designers whose artistic skills in set design have earned them the respect and admiration of the most prominent names in the haunted attraction industry. Don’t miss the chance to learn their best tricks, techniques, and methods refined during their 20 year career in the Haunted Attraction industry.

Register soon to guarantee your spot in this special seminar as this 4 ½ - 5 hour long session is expected to sell out. Cost – $150. Save $20 if registered by May 4th – Use Discount Code “BBSD”.

Click on the following link to register:
    https://midwest-haunters-convention....ap.com/MHC2010

We hope to see you at our seminar, it should be one of our best!

Take care,

Mike "Tattoo" Krausert
    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

I'm registered for it... can't wait!

Jim-Jim
    Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
    Haunt 2013, LLC
    and
    The House of Boo
    Dallas, TX
    www.haunt2013.com
    www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Screamline studios and the bad boys finally working together, holy shit!!! I am so looking forward to kicking everyones ass with pure love, and knowledge for this industry!!! We will cover everything your little dead heart can desire...... To mike and the rest of the bad boys, Mini spot lights, and to anyone and everyone that attends our seminar lets make a toast and a bond !!!!! that we will never make a shit set again...

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com
      Last edited by screamline studios; 05-25-2010, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I'll be there! Can't wait for this one!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

UGH!!!! I am not able to stay till 5 on Sunday so I can't make it to this one but I'm sure it is going to be great!

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

I'll be there.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Mike
              Your damn right you will be there!!!! and you will kick everyone ass along the way!!!!

Jason Out!!!

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Jason, Mike

If I were to come would you guys have me a RSVP table!!! After all I am one of your favorite guys! Shane and its I am sure its going to be great and good luck! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

someone needs to video

this really sounds like it needs to be put on dvd and sell it to those of us that can't make it out
                  Last edited by deathstaste; 05-28-2010, 05:53 PM. Reason: wording

Comment

I am really looking forward to this seminar... gonna soak it in like a sponge... lol
                    Brett Hays, Director
                    Fear Fair
                    www.fearfair.com

Comment

Working...
                    X