No announcement yet.

DEAD ARCES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually the song you are refering to that starts with the "ARE YOU READY?" is by a favorite band of mine called PANTERA. Not to be confused with KORN......
    What you are refering to is on Tim Mays ( D.A. ) website video preview of Haunted Hoochie.
    But Korn was played inside the haunt a bit. I dont remember hearing everything, I was too busy checking out the beautifull work. I remember jamming to the tunes but I was overwhelmed by the changes that were made.
    I would just do some research, check around, talk to the local kids, its easy to become un-hip thats where we have to start since they are our customers, see what they like see what they want to hear. In my experience they dont want the sound effects.
    They want what allot of you hate. They are kids if you like it they hate it.
    They seem to want blood, guts, little bit of rap out side, and then fast violent hard sh*t in yer face haunt inside. If they wanted to go to Walt Disney they wouldnt be looking for excitement here, they search hard and long making a list of haunts that look the freakiest, the most insane haunted houses they can fit into their schedule. They look on the internet untill they have found the ultimate goal..... ( the best haunted house experience they can get ) always looking for that haunted house their best friends brothers sisters friend to them about ( you know the one they can get their money back after climbing 7 stories of flesh, snakes, fire, and maggots to swim in a pool of puke swirled sh*t and piss to get to the end ?

Comment

Dead Acres

Yeah Korn was played in the maze inside.... I remember I thought it was cool they matched "Im blind" with the fact that ( I COULD NOT SEE A FREAK'N THING IN THERE ) " Laughing " I walked into several walls untill someone ( who kind of ruined it opened their cell phone and lit the way out of there.... which was also cool because my head was starting to hurt "from running into walls" ( laugh ) GOOD TIMES......

I will make the trip to see them again this year and we will have a blast.
      I always make a trip down to check out the Old Hoochie.... I mean Dead Acres, <---- ( mistake on purpose ) it may be a light show (to some) but to me and thousands of others it is the most realistic scare! If you send that many people out of your haunt wondering ( HOW DID THEY DO THAT ? ) ( YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT ) Tim and the gang have rocked for years, always pushed the envelope, and entertained tens of thousands each year. Rock on Tim, thanks for everything!

Anyways ask around.....

Lamb Of God is another good one go to a chat room or just do some searching, the internet is a plarithera of information so get on the information highway and jam!

Comment

No, really. The "are you ready" song is "Blind" by Korn not Pantera. I'm listening to it right now.
        To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

what song by pantera is it?

Comment

I guess that puts a new spin on a Korn Maze!
            I love "Lamb of God". It is written by Twila Paris.
            You could play "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" in your autopsy room.

Comment

I have a lisence to play music (soound tracks) in my haunt as well as another one for sound effects (noises) but have always stayed away from proprietary music because of royalties.

How do you guys arrange it because I found it way too complicated? Right now all I do is play music that is royalty-free or specifically created for haunted attractions which obviously limits me.

Comment

You need a License from ASCAP to play copyrighted music.

http://www.ascap.com
                Gary
                Midnight Evil Productions
                www.MidnightEvil.com
                Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
                www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Working...
                X