Mhc weekend workshop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mhc weekend workshop!

So I've been going over my MHC ( http://midwestshow.com/ ) Weekend Workshop presentation and I am ready to deliver!

For those of you attending, get ready to be hit with a TON of information. Seriously, this is going to be packed with information! Here's the info...

Marketing and Sponsorships – Kelly Allen: Saturday June 5, 1pm – 4pm

Author of “So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur”, and owner/operator of Raycliff Manor and Carriage House attractions, Kelly Allen will dive into the ins-and-outs of sponsorships and marketing with an emphasis on a “grass roots” approach. This power-packed seminar will include a myriad of topics, such as Determining your Target Audience, Press Releases, Radio Advertising, Sponsorship, Your Website, Your Attraction Information Line, Use of Coupons, Posters, Tickets, Publicity Stunts, etc. Join Kelly for this 3 hour workshop that is guaranteed to be entertaining and informative.

You can go to https://midwest-haunters-convention....B266&ref_name= to sign up! Bring a pad of paper and a writing utensil.

The following topics will be covered:

Determining Your Audience
    Power of a Press Release
    Radio Advertising
    Sponsorship
    Your Website
    Information Line
    Coupons, Posters & Tickets
    Publicity Stunts
    Recruiting

and much more!

Like I said, this is going to be jam-packed! I've never been as excited about a presentation as I am about this one. If there is one person or a hundred in attendance, I can promise you that you will not leave feeling like you didn't receive an incredible amount of value in this workshop!

I look forward to seeing everyone at the show!

Kel
    Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 05-27-2010, 10:52 AM.
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Any chance of you recording it and making it available for either download or purchase? Cant make MHC and would love to hear what you have to say.

Thanks
    Nick
    Holy crap scaring people is fun!!!

Comment

Nick, No, we aren't filming the workshop, sorry. I do appreciate the interest though. Who knows, maybe I'll have a chance to do the seminar again next year!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
      X