Memorial Day Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day Plans?

What's everyone going to be doing this Memorial day? Shane and its fill me in! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Be Busy!

Mount Carroll has "Mayfest" every year on this weekend and we should be pretty busy with tourists and people coming back to visit the town and family.
    Mayfest is an arts & crafts festival with live music and various venders held on the old Shimer College campus.
    I decided I had been away from the art show long enough, I entered a piece of metal sculpture made from numerous pieces of old rusty, odd junk, I call it "The Post-Victorian Birdhouse".
    One of the first people to see it today remarked:"That looks like something Tim Burton would do." (Since I'm older maybe he has been copying ME!? hahahah! Where's my 7 picture movie deal?)
    Exhibiting there jogs some people's memory that I'm "Here" and does inspire some old patrons to stop and see the house again.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'll be filling in on bass for a honky-tonk band that's going on a mini-tour though the low country of SC. (Charleston and Savannah)

www.myspace.com/thebostevens
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Hey all,

I'll be working on Haunted Overload.
        Much to do due to the move!

Tom

www.HauntedOverload.com
        www.HauntedOverload.com

Comment

zoo

Taking the family to the Omaha Zoo. A much needed break from work and the haunt. Hope everyone has a save and enjoyable holiday.

Andrew

Comment

It's my anniversary, 24 years. Yeah, I know, I can't believe it either... Besides going to dinner I will be working on the haunt. Right now I molding skeleton heads to glue to the outside of the concession stand, after all it is "The Boneyard Bistro" . Hopefully I will have it done this weekend. What time did you say you were coming to help Shane? I want to make sure to have dinner ready!!! Anyway "Happy Hoilday" to everyone!! Be safe!
            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Happy Anniversary Sue!

Headed to the lake this evening. Hope the weather holds out all weekend. Looking forward to get some boating in.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Yardwork I guess. Maybe planting my garden. I already have my tomatos planted.
                Jared Layman

Comment

spend time with family and friends

The ball season is in force. One game tonight of sons before we go out to eat with friends. Had season tickets for the last indoor football game of the year, but the opposing team folded, sowe are heading to a comdey club. Daughters have a dance recital going th, fr, and sat. Dad's turn to see it Sat. Working Sat and Sun on day job, watching some of Indy 500 and Nascar race. Then heading for initial night in motorhome at buddy's campground.

Pic is of the innocent age we all used to be. My daughter is on the left. Remember when everything was so simple that meeting new friends and spending time with them was all we had to do?
                  Attached Files
                  Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
                  Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Same thing I do every Memorial Day... work on Fear Fair...
                    Brett Hays, Director
                    Fear Fair
                    www.fearfair.com

Comment

Building Monsters!
                      And going to a music Festival called Topanga Days.
                      I have been killing myself trying to fill all the show orders and i'm down to my last 2.
                      YEAH!
                      sigpic
                      PEACE, ADAM
                      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Well Adam....

we can not have that..... Come on people order more from Poison!

Xtreme

Comment

Jazz!!

Going to the Beachaven Winery tomorrow night in Clarksville, TN off of I-24, they have an event called Jazz. I went for the first time with my sister & nephew a couple saturdays ago, had a blast! It's called Jazz but they have ALL different style music(s) playing. I'm not from Clarksville so my sister introduced me to several of her friends up here.......somehow I got put with a group of mostly women....Again, had a blast! Looking forward to tomorrow night!

John Elks
                          _____________________________-
                          Death Row: Sanitarium of Slaughter
                          615-833-1433
                          Nashville, TN
                          Last edited by newhorror2010; 05-28-2010, 01:05 PM.
                          John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

I'll be working on my hearse here and some yard work too. dose any one want to help me?? thanks!!
                            it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

Me and Lauren will be.....

Well you see......... What we will be doing is......... hum ok its like we will be......... Shane and its heck I cant say what we will be doing! Shane this time
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X