Shane What's up with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane What's up with this?

I went to your new Facebook and read a blog that sounds like you are planning to burn down the haunt you sold. What's going on? Surely you are just kidding, or are you? Be careful, we don't want to see our leader behind bars.

Edison

HOW STUPID! Becareful with suggestions here your new and we don't like stuff to get started. Now for 1 WHY would you not just ask me that question on facebook? Why would you ask me here and not on Facebook if you had a question? Thats kind of stupid and don't take a detective to figure out why you asked it here. I can see where and why you did that as can anyone else here. Now 2 what does my old haunt that I sold again I, I, I sold have anything to do with a surprise I have? Again I see where this is going. Ok 3 you have 1 post and it has to do with me who are you? You know my name is Shane and here is my number 256-710-0515 in case you don't know it ( which I dought it) or you want to call me and talk. Can I have your name and number so I know who you are its easy to start shit behind a fake name. Edison if you don't want to give me the info I am sure Larry or Patti will be kind enough to look up the info for me if I ask. Again I have moved on got a whole new project that I WANTED to do and am excited about it. I am happy and you should be too!

Oh one other thing I am no leader here I have just fought and walked a long way to make tons of friends in this Industry. I love and respect them all they are the best bunch of guys and gals the world or a person could ask for! I would and have fought many times for them and I am sure they would do the same for me! Maybe that's something you should try doing insted of finding new ways to discredit me or at least do it in a way thats not so obvious. Now go tell your leader to calm down he's just being stupid Shane and its please be man enough to let me know who you are! Shane this time!

Edison the Raccoon I so remember that! Your unmasked!
    Last edited by graystone; 05-30-2010, 04:59 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Shane..

Some people don't want us to know who they are. Maybe they don't really "Know" who they are either? (Or know who they are supposed to be, gotta pay attention in class once and awhile.)
      It is a struggle for many.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I think if you are going to take a shot at some one you shouldn't do it anonymously. It's not very sporting.

And, Shane, why do you want to burn things down? It's much more fun to blow them up!
        sigpic
        Louis Brown
        Owner, operator, and dish washer
        at
        DarkWood Manor

Comment

Most people that hide...... do not have the "game" to be a sport.

Hey Shane, hurdle this guy and forget about it.

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Yea Yea Lurker! Blow it up! Can I go first?

Xtreme

Comment

Thanks Guys!

This has to be the dumbest set up of all time maybe it will make True TV's World's Dumbest! I know right now they are saying how stupid can I be! I am getting a laugh out of this knowing they are thinking that for sure! Seems like always someone has someone doing their dirty work for them because they are to chicken shit to do it themselves! Man I wish I had the time to sit and think of ways to make others look bad. I think by doing this it makes them feel that the shit they pull is justified! Shane and its grow some balls man were playing in the big league! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

Shane-O!
              If you do burn it or blow it up (LOL) tape it.
              Post it on Youtube...I wanna see it!
              Fire Fire!!!
              LOL

Take care man...you are better than this!

Kirk
              Kirk Boemmel
              Dark Ghost Manor
              www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

folks get a clue, I see Shane as a friend, and I saw his FB post and on his page I didn't see anywhere that he said anything about burning down anything down. It's just Shane being Shane, bigger and better with whatever he has in mind that's all, don't make assumptions that are WRONG!

Comment

Face it , we'd ALL like to blow up or burn down our first haunts!!! Problem is we thought they were pretty cool at the time!!!

And anyone who says they would keep their first is either a liar or not very talented!! We all grow with the accumulated knowledge and experience we gain... only an idiot would still trying to push ideas we had in the 80's or even 90's!! Times change, audiences change, rules change. Either you change or you die...or maybe catch fire or even blow up!!

Rich
                  (and I usually sign my post!!!)
                  R&J Productions
                  Las Vegas, NV
                  www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Rich

You said it! Hell honestly I am sure a puff of wind would blow those make shift chicken houses down HA! Again Thanks Guys you all have my upmost respect! Shane and its an Honored! Shane this time!
                    sigpic

Comment

I also saw your FB post Shane...I don't see what 'Edison' is 'implying'???
                      We got your back here...

Kirk
                      Kirk Boemmel
                      Dark Ghost Manor
                      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

You know me!

Hell Shane, I have talked to you a dozen times on the forums. It's me Raymond from Texas. I was reading the comments to your post on facebook and it sounded like to me you were going to blow the place up. I figured you were kidding, but was shocked that you came after me. Hell, you wrote it, I just asked you a question. If that is not what you were suggesting, than fill us in on what you meant. You are the one who invited all of us to check out your facebook page. Is it a crime on these forums to question you or Larry?

Comment

Raymond?

From Texas don't know you and have never talked to you here. If you read it on my facebook page then why did you not just ask me there? there has to be a reason you started this thread also why not just pm me here or email me? I smell a rat! Also what does fireworks have to do with burning down a haunted house? And what difference does it make what I ment? The statment was for some of my friends. Shane and its whats your number Raymond from Texas what haunt are you with? Shane this time.
                          Last edited by graystone; 05-31-2010, 06:19 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Chill out

I have told you in the past in chat that I am just an actor at a small charity haunt in Killeen Tx. You invited us on this website to visit your facebook. The people who made comments on your Facebook seem to think that's what you meant. I was just asking a question. If that offended you, I apologize. If you don't want people to read your facebook comments, set your settings to private.

Comment

Edison

Not one person made a comment implying thats what I ment. I don't do anything in private I have nothing to hide! Whats your face book page? Also I will say this and can others that name Edison has never been in chat! Shane and its fill me in. Shane this time.
                              Last edited by graystone; 05-31-2010, 06:21 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X