No announcement yet.

Shane What's up with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a facebook page. Ok, that's not what you meant. FINE, drop it! What you really meant I guess we will never know. In either case I don't care. What happened to looking out for the haunter? I guess that applies only if the haunter doesn't question the almighty Shane Dabbs. Chill out.

Comment

Interesting

I asked.......

What haunt are you with?
      Whats your facebook?|
      Whats your phone numnber?
      Your profile has noting about yourself or your haunt on it..
      Your very first post is about me and you been a member for 6 months and all you got to post is what a comment on my facebook ment. BROTHER GIVE ME A BREAK!

I get all answers that I get from you goes in circles. How can you be looking out for me when you could have contacted me directly? It's clear what you were trying to do and I get it! I got it from the start. Thankfully everyone else did to! Shane and its Haunt in Texas my azz! Shane this time.
      Last edited by graystone; 05-31-2010, 06:22 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Edison,
        Shane replied to your responses and left you a few openings to correct your misunderstanding....and you still act like an idiot........

Its not the almighty Shane... he is popular on this forum because he stands for whats right! He is as down to earth , generous nice guy you will ever meet.

Mess with him and he will not stop until its corrected.

A perfect role model.

If you see having issues with Shane.......then your going to have major problems with anyone else.....

Xtreme
        Last edited by xtremecreator; 05-31-2010, 06:54 AM.

Comment

This whole thread is bullshit...Shane never said anything about blowing up anything he said something about fireworks....last time I checked Fireworks and bombs were totally diff things....and even then it wasnt...Im going to put fireworks in the old haunt and light them...weve wasted too much time on this thread...its time to move on
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Edison thinks you have been hiding WMD's and yellow cake, Shane your not playing with those silly Koreans again are you

It doesn't take lead cashier at Wal-mart to figure this one out which is kind of funny with a screen name like Edison

Comment

Well Thomas Edison failed 10,000 times to invent the light bulb (I think that was a quote attributed to Thomas Edison?) Brainy or just dedicated to a real work ethic?
              .)1% inspiration plus 99% Persperation= his "Genious"
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Lmao!!!!!

Here ya go my friends! Thanks for the support! Shane and its you have mine anytime! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

Here is a thought. Maybe Edison just wants to be the new leader of the forum by taking an adversarial position to Shane. Sort of like Shane did with Larry about a year ago. Remember how Larry use to go on and on about Shane not having pictures of his haunt or a web site to prove he had a valid opinion? That all worked out well in the end. You know, king of the hill, spit in the eye of the biggest kid on the playground kind of thing. Cause we all know, no matter how much we protest and deny it, we never really ever leave the playground. It sort of like a Twilight Zone kind of thing.
                  However if Edison is going to go spitting, he needs to give us more up front on who he is. If not he is just spitting out of spite. That doesn’t work well on the playground. lol
                  That is just a thought.
                  sigpic
                  Louis Brown
                  Owner, operator, and dish washer
                  at
                  DarkWood Manor

Comment

Live Fight tonight!

In this corner! The big, the bad, and the scariest, SHANE DABBS! (Cheers and maniacle laughter in his favor) And in this corner, the newcomer, the challenger, the junior member! EDISON! (chirp, chirp) ha ha lol just kiddin. Im not pullin sides here, just so you know.
                    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
                    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
                    sigpic
                    flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

On the Football Playground

Our coach always said,"Go after their toughest player, make him tired and hurt and the rest will give it up, lay down."
                      Too bad we were all such weak, puny guys who could NEVER do such a thing!
                      "WHAA!"
                      (Of course the coach was a small puny guy too!)
                      "whaa!"
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by lurker View Post
                        Here is a thought. Maybe Edison just wants to be the new leader of the forum by taking an adversarial position to Shane. Sort of like Shane did with Larry about a year ago.
                        lol.... Note: Don't let them smell any weakness.... otherwise they will turn into a couple of Klingons and challenge you for the captains chair! I love these forums...
                        News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
                        Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

It could go down like this, but probably not as visually appealing...
                          sigpic
                          Louis Brown
                          Owner, operator, and dish washer
                          at
                          DarkWood Manor

Comment

lol.... We have a winner...
                            News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
                            Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

I would

Like to fight with her or them! Oh for the record Edison has not called or given me a way to contact him. I got a feeling he's closer than I even know ,heck I may have walked past him in the store today! Shane and its no I don't need a match! Shane this time.
                              sigpic

Comment

All I can say about this is HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH HAHA UM no

We all know shane would never burn something down now if you came in here and said shane posted about Shane releasing a thousand Ninja Hamsters against the place or blowing it up mythbusters style then I would say I never knew shane knew the mythbusters very cool.
                                Really even if it was on face book or in a blog tell me have you ever once said something while upsett and did not mean it. Besides I do not see this alleged Burn baby burn disco inferno post you speak of.

PS will there be something like the Video Louis posted in the new place?
                                Proud to be able to work at
                                http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X