Drama....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama....

Who is sick and tired of the BS drama and crap stirrers that invade every aspect of this buisness???
    I swear this gets more and more like high school every day. When are people going to grow up?
    Just curious
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Well Kate.

Maybe the drama and stirring up are left alone in some people's real jobs and they just do it in connection to haunting because they can't do it(get away with it, have it tolerated) in their own real lives, world, family.
    Sort of like people who beat a dog that's chained up because they sure wouldn't exact such behavior upon the human being that upsets them and makes them mad.
    And of course with 95% of posters hiding behind the secrecy of an web name it just becomes all too easy and tempting for some.
    If everyone had their real name and address shown...the sale of spray paint would skyrocket!
    Gotta express that angst somehow!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim - always a man of wisdom! LOL Very good points!

Comment

Katie

Many stir up drama because of their insecurities. I have noticed and you will to if you think about it many of these " Drama Demons" don't hold reqular jobs many are if you will "trailer park trash" that waits on their check the first of the month the other days they of the month they are trying to cause trouble and heartache for others. If they put as much energy into getting off their lazy asses and get a real job they in time could become something! Again only if they tried!
        You never hear or see from them the first of the month because they got a few dollars to spend and that money comes from us if you will!

Also I have noticed that some tend to hang out with this kind of trash or hire them to make themselves look bigger. Maybe King of the Trailor Park? The good thing about this Industry is were a family and we will let NO ONE! come between us. I think we should start a black ball campaign either act like an adult or be blacked balled! Were a family a family of friends and we all should look out for each other and the others should just go away! Lets face it their days are numbered anyway because of the stuff they have pulled or pulled in the past is going to catch them! Shane and its Finally A Drama Free! Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

Some people are smothered in dumbass, its just the way they are. The amount of cool people on this forum will always see right through it, Amen KK.

Comment

Shane - well said!
            "Smothered in dumbass" - OMG I love that! LOL

Comment

unfortunately and lets face it its true This industry in the past has not always attracted the brightest bulbs in the box. The industry is getting better and growing we must be patient. In the eyes of the public haunts were lumped in with bmx bikes ,monster truck races, pro wrestling and Mountain dew. As our image improves so will those who it attracts. I much prefer scaring yuppies as they dont go get a shot gun and chase you back
              The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

Hey, I actually like pro-wrestling...
                http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

I prefer smothered in douche....but I think dumbass gets the point across.
                  There's nothing wrong with you, there's something wrong with the world you live in.

www.evilusions.com

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
                    Who is sick and tired of the BS drama and crap stirrers that invade every aspect of this buisness???
                    I swear this gets more and more like high school every day. When are people going to grow up?
                    Just curious
                    I never noticed.

Comment

Come on now Shane I see such examples of selected memory on this board by so many of you. You and many on the board have this love fest now but probably your first 1000 posts were all involving drama either with Larry or Scareparts or whatever. Sure I like to write with you you seem like a cool guy but let's not forget you were the king of drama for a long time before mellowing out. I know you and I have had our share of disagreements as long as their are motivated and competitive people around there will be drama it is what it is.

DA

Comment

Dark

[QUOTE=Darkangel;93905]Come on now Shane I see such examples of selected memory on this board by so many of you. You and many on the board have this love fest now but probably your first 1000 posts were all involving drama either with Larry or Scareparts or whatever. Sure I like to write with you you seem like a cool guy but let's not forget you were the king of drama for a long time before mellowing out. I know you and I have had our share of disagreements as long as their are motivated and competitive people around there will be drama it is what it is.

DA[/Q

I do agree but Drama is Drama and standing up for whats right is another. I have noticed this industry has came together HHA and IAHA members hanging out at Transworld this year alot has changed in the last year and a half again its one thing to stand up for whats right and its a total different thing to start up shit just for someones entertainment. Shane and its Dark were cool! Shane this time!
                        sigpic

Comment

Now I am wondering what I missed! LOL

Comment

Shane,

We are cool that's why I know I can be honest with you. But there is some selective memory on these boards, that's all. I have no problem with you or anyone defending yourself I agree with you.

DA

Comment

Dark

Totally man! Shane and its a tired! Shane this time!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X