Haunted Hoochie Dead Acres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Hoochie Dead Acres

Ok....were open this friday night from nine til midnight for midwest haunters...and wow...what a pain in my ass...unlike last time.....which was a lil crazy how many people came out..we have told everyone not to spred the local word...sooo hopefully the crowds wont be sooo big...

I just read Neenas post...and in response...its our 20th anniversary this year since starting haunted hoochie...sounds soo strange..seems like yesterday..we did 13 years in the woods...and its already our 7th year in our new building...which to let ya all in on something..only leaves me six more years til retirement...atleast thats the new plan...the old plan was to retire at 40...i think i shoulda stuck with that plan...and i could be kickin it on a boat somewhere off the coast of a carribean island...ahhh...took a lil nap right there...

and Neena mentioned we have spent 600 grand on our attraction...and with all the respect in the world..lets just say its alot more then that...but...also let me say...alll the best parts of the Hoochie has come absolutley free....

back to friday night...
    I have been asked if we r wheelchair accessible...and yes we are...
    I have been asked if we are ready for this event...and no we are not..

btw....we dusted off the old musty shoe box of money and created a new outdoor cemetery...inspired i might add by 13th gate...i think its impressive..hope you do too...heres a tidbit..we built a church...
    and used 49 tons of concrete..hmmmmm a lil much??

I do not have alot of time for forums...but want to answer any questions anyone here might have for me... soo shoot em here..
    and i will be checkin back...

I cant wait to see everyone at my personal favorite...The Midwest Haunters Convention..

oh...heres something else...we donate all the proceeds from this event to childrens hospital..and last time we raised over 3 grand...soo thankyou all very much...and see ya soon
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

great haunted house ..its definetly worth checkin out....:twisted:

Comment

Hey Tim

How much is it going to be to go thru it. Give me a call on my Cell

614-747-7808
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Once the regular tours are over at 12, are you going to be offering any lights on stuff?

Comment

Tim,

I hate to tell you this but we are bringing A LOT more people out to your place this year! I know you will be ready and everyone will have a great time. You have an awesome haunt! I just wish I could come out and be there myself.

We cannot thank you enough for opening up off season. It really means a lot to us and all of the people coming on the tour.

Barry

Comment

Oh, and one more thing. You are going to be donating a lot more money to Children's Hospital!

Comment

NOW I tell you!

After all that concrete to build your church, you could have gotten an inflatable Gothic church from France? that is very impressive looking, high spires, ex cetra, they mostly set it up for weddings I guess?
              Sorry.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We have our tickets... looking forward to experiencing your haunt.

Jim-Jim
                Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
                Haunt 2013, LLC
                and
                The House of Boo
                Dallas, TX
                www.haunt2013.com
                www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Anyone is welcome to hang out..but no behind the scenes tour planned..if ya stay be sure to check out upstairs..

Tate...you never stop in..sup?..its 20 bucks...didnt want to over price it and disappoint..one of our girls is gettin married..takin a part of the crew with her...god bless em...and with vacations...crack..etc..

Barry..you rawk..thanks..bring em all...this event is for the haunters..we were just keepin it hush soo we werent over run with Hoochie Heads...although we love em...we dont wanna bruise the souls of any bible belters..with our mosh pit style .......well will see anyway

Jim...we not only tear em apart we bring em together...we have had atleast one wedding here for every year we have been in biz....come to my show Jim...i will personally show you around...

I have been sitting here watching old videos...i am gonna show on the big screen on friday....and i have to say...we sure are a lucky few...after all these years..and so many accomplishments.. honestly it has never felt like work...just a bunch of best friends sharing the best of times...we are all very blessed....peace out

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                  www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

I was going to stop the other day when your lil girl had the Lemonaide stand in the front yard...by the time i saw it I already flew by it. Looks like I will see you Friday maybe
                    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Looking forward to finally seeing it in action!!! WooHOOOO!!
                      missjayne
                      Netherworld Haunted Attractions
                      http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

3 times the TW haunt tour

I was just reading this post and realized that 600 grand is three times what was spent on that TW tour haunt. So you ought to price it at three times the TW haunt price since it is three times better (spent) right?

$ 150 each, get your tickets here. LOL
                        Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
                        Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

its all just a lemonade stand

I am expecting a letter from zoning any minute over the lemonade stand...haha...my daughters name is Julia...and lets just say the entrepreneurial apple doesnt fall far from the tree...soooo cute...

I am excited for you to see it too Jayne...Glad to hear your comin to town...
                          You guys must be pickin up the monster red head Crow is making for ya ?? sounds like a rush order...no wonder i havent seen Crow around...the pictures i saw of it looked fantastic..

Jam..Hmmmm...were not talkin a year...but 150 does seem more appropriate...and the behind the scenes tour is the way to go fo sho....
                          easy to do..and everyone would be buying..but hell..the vendors start sellin the ideas as fast as we think em up anyways....its an interesting industry isnt it...

holy ka ba ga...now this is funny....sooo every vendor we bought from said sure we can have it to ya before midwest.....you know who you are..
                          and a semi just pulled in while i was writin this...first order has arrived....day before the event... nothin we could implement now really ...our mask booth got hit by thieves this spring..for the second time ..in 3 years.....of course .....all my favorite stuff.......but crack aint free right...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

I've seen the website, read the reviews, and seen pics and youtube videos.
                            I can't wait to see this place in person Friday!!!

Thanks for doing this!

Kirk
                            Kirk Boemmel
                            Dark Ghost Manor
                            www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Tim,

It was an AMAZING! show and we all greatly appreciated you opening up for us.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Working...
                              X