Haunted Hoochie Dead Acres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim

I agree that was one fun, wild, crazy haunted house! We really enjoyed it Thanks A Bunch! Shane and its see ya next time! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

Tim, we need to get together so I can give you a check!

Comment

Tim, that was the best haunt I've ever been to...hands down!
        I loved it. Didn't think I'd care for the 'touching' aspect but actually it was all good fun!
        I am actually thinking of driving the 4 hours this Halloween season (since I'm not doing a haunt this year) and bringing a bunch of friends to do it again!

And Barry, I'll take a check too, if you're passing them out LOL

Kirk
        Kirk Boemmel
        Dark Ghost Manor
        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Tim,

That was the most fun I've had at a haunt in a long time.

Definitely the most entertaining haunt I've ever been to.

That tour alone made the 30+ hours of driving I did this weekend totally worth while.

Hope you can open again next year!
          Jordan Renda
          www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

I thought it was one the better haunts that I have been to, but the "touching" thing doesn't appeal to me, since I totally got nailed in the side of the head and my friend was literally inappropriatley groped (whether on purpose or not).
            Oddly enough, I may try to come out an do it again, because the sweet factor almost cancelled out the negative.
            Great show!
            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

I have an exactly duplicate statement as Katie.

Very high energy actors, the sets are great, heck my wife who has been working in haunts since 1998 actually got startled twice. That normally can't happen.

The only problem I had was my wife getting touched inappropriately on the chest, Katie getting clocked in the face pretty hard, and I got hit pretty dang hard by one of the chainsaws in the shins.

It was still a lot of fun and I would probably go back again given the opportunity.
              Brian Warner
              Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
              Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
              Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I really LoVED the new church/mausoleum sets! They were gorgeous!! & I liked where you put the Dark Raven doggie..we need a big ol' ugly dog house like that!
                The 3-D show looked great too! Love all the stuff overhead. Esp. the clowns
                What kind of makeup do the actors use!? I've never seen such greasy/bloody/gross folks before They looked great!
                missjayne
                Netherworld Haunted Attractions
                http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

I was very impressed with this haunt. I think the sets were so good and the detail work and actors were all great, the whole extreme thing and the touching and profanity add nothing at this point, it was that good. I can see starting out with this to seperate yourselves from the rest out there, but at this stage of the game you guys are above all that stuff in my opinion.

Great job guys.

Scare-a-torium was also well done and Terrorfest is an scare actor's dream which my brother and I know first hand since we couldn't resist working on some startle scares while people were touring the haunt!

Allan

Comment

I have two words... "HELL YEAH!"
                    Kevin
                    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

warning...risk of physical and emotional injury

I am Glad everyone had a good time...
                      we have dusted off the welder and already begun our newest and greatest illusion for the upcoming season....
                      its somethin thats been bouncin round inside my head for a couple of years..
                      yopp...its gonna be Great

thanks for comin and glad everyone made it out alive...

the midwest haunters convention just keeps gettin better n better...
                      and we now know how to solve a drought...just open the Hooch..
                      seems to work everytime...

oh yeah..we made 11 grand for childrens hospital...not too shabby...

maybe next time we should simply do a behind the scenes lights on tour...

welp off to the lake for some R n R...thanks soo much
                      in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

What does the word "welp" mean? Just curious.... Enjoy the R & R.

DA

Comment

Originally posted by badass View Post
                          I am Glad everyone had a good time...
                          we have dusted off the welder and already begun our newest and greatest illusion for the upcoming season....
                          its somethin thats been bouncin round inside my head for a couple of years..
                          yopp...its gonna be Great

thanks for comin and glad everyone made it out alive...

the midwest haunters convention just keeps gettin better n better...
                          and we now know how to solve a drought...just open the Hooch..
                          seems to work everytime...

oh yeah..we made 11 grand for childrens hospital...not too shabby...

maybe next time we should simply do a behind the scenes lights on tour...

welp off to the lake for some R n R...thanks soo much

1st, your haunt was great. I still laugh everytime I think of the colonoscomy room and maternity ward. Those were classic.

2nd, it would be so cool if you opened up the place for a lights on behind the scenes tour Friday afternoon and then come back that evening to see it for real. I would pay extra to see that for sure.

Comment

I think it takes about 3 years for Tim to recover from opening up for us! LOL Once again we cannot thank you and your crew enough for working with us again this year. The check to Children's Hospital is just awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              What does the word "welp" mean? Just curious.... Enjoy the R & R.

DA
                              I'm pretty sure it's just another way of saying "Well". I've said welp before, it's a slang term.
                              John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Why not just say "well" then? Same amount of letters, sounds better too...?

Thanks for clarifying, I thought it was a typo since we all use slang but not usually when we type...

DA

Comment

Working...
                                X