The Human Centipede review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Human Centipede review

I have just recently watched "The Human Centipede" which is a newly released indie-horror movie. As I watched this grim movie I have to say I have NEVER watched anything so disturbing in my life. This movie was so shocking and grotesque that I almost had a hard time watching it. A lot of new age horror movies these day just don't deliver the element of true fear but this movie was like nothing I have seen before. The mad German doctor creates what the title says, the human centipede. I'm not going to spoil the movie but what he does is connect 3 people mouth to anus. The front eats, he defecates into the middle person, she eats it and then the same process continues to the end person. Its absolutely REVOLTING but my god did I get a good scare. You can order this movie on demand from whatever cable carrier you have but defiantly watch this! You will never go #2 without bad thoughts ever again! This film makes SAW look like a child's movie. 4/5 stars
    Matthew Colton
    Frightworld America's Screampark
    http://www.frightworld.com/

I love the theme song

"Calostomy Bag Blues" ... rent THE COLLECTOR. It's not as disturbing, but a great horror movie. enjoy! Hell, even UNCLE LARRY likes it!

Comment

I heard a lot of good things about that movie! I will be sure to watch it
      Matthew Colton

Comment

Well it's about time!

A movie was made that illustrates what so many of us have been going through for years!
        Eatn alot of s---! 2nd hand at that! Sometimes 3rd hand!
        Maybe that mad Doctor represents technology gone wild, with "0" concerns for anyone else, or their taste buds!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks for the review. I was actually debating on whether or not to check this movie out.
          Richard Alvarado
          Moxley Manor Haunted House

www.moxleymanor.com
          www.nightscarebeforechristmas.com
          Stalk Us on Facebook
          Stalk Us on Twitter
          Stalk Us on YouTube

Comment

That is a very good point Jim! I never thought of the movie that way haha!
            Matthew Colton

Comment

Originally posted by The Forsaken Crypt View Post
              IAs I watched this grim movie I have to say I have NEVER watched anything so disturbing in my life.

It was definitely entertaining and worth seeing if you like horror movies or gross-out stuff, but I'm not sure it was the most disturbing thing I've seen in my life. I probably read too many of the reviews, though... my mind was kinda prepared for the concept. And, of course, I might be a bit desensitized by now after working for a couple haunts the past 4 years... and the fact that I've doubled my horror movie watching.

For my money... Seven and Passion of the Christ were the most disturbing.

But, yea... go see The Human Centipede... and patiently wait for the sequels.

Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
              www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
              Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

All I have to say is FEED HER, FEED HER!!!!! you know what I mean lol
                Yes it was disturbing. I look at is as a moderen fettish frankenstein movie
                The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

Yeah I didn't really relalize what I was getting into, As for myself I am very used to blood and gore (since horror is my life duh :P) but yeah that movie was definatly a fun new age horror movie that didn't actually suck! Props to the indie guys
                  Matthew Colton

Comment

Originally posted by Haunts of Richmond View Post
                    It was definitely entertaining and worth seeing if you like horror movies or gross-out stuff, but I'm not sure it was the most disturbing thing I've seen in my life. I probably read too many of the reviews, though... my mind was kinda prepared for the concept.

For my money... Passion of the Christ were the most disturbing.
                    My thoughts exactly. I think I watched the trailer/clips too many times that I was expecting more than what it was offering. The shock is in the concept and if you dwell on the concept beforehand, you want more gore than you actually see. But yes, I was entertained by it and some parts did make me squirm. Not sure if I am going to see the sequels though. We'll see.
                    In other news, I thought the make-up on Jenny was very good. But I would never want to be one of those actors!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X