Building a Vortex and Claustrophobia Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building a Vortex and Claustrophobia Wall

I have built a vortex before at another location. I am a robotics engineer by trade so the vortex itself isn't a problem. What is the problem is that the last one I made I used a fabric that would stretch horribly in high humidity... but when it was low humidity it would stretch tight as a drum. I know technology but NOTHING about fabric. Could anyone let me know what they feel is the best material for this? ANNNNNNNDDDDDDD.... LOL... I am building a claustrophobia wall as well.... and would love to know what material to use for that. And if you know what I did with my youthfull enthusiasm I would like to get that back too!
    Corwyn
    "What I need is more power and less *@^! from you people....... HEY....... who took my tiara of pain!!!"

When You say:

"High Humidity"..do you mean "Rain"?
    Nobody knows it all, do they? I know I sure don't!
    Cover it with white furr , put a big handle from the middle and you would have the world's biggest paint roller!
    "Ever walked through a giant paint roller before? Nobody else has either!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I am very glad this topic just came up because my haunt recently acquired a perfect "tube like object" for a vortex tunnel so I am in need of all the pictures and general advice, tips, tricks etc that all of you wise people have accumulated over your combined years of haunting experience.

Comment

We are on our third vortex that I built, this one is with spandex. you may look into that.
        Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

Working...
        X