Heading To MHC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading To MHC

Its 7:00 am and I just took this pic of me on the back of the bus ha mirrors come in handy. The back is my private space! See you all there! Shane and its look me up! Shane this time!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by graystone; 06-06-2010, 08:45 PM.
    sigpic

Very nice. That is such a cool idea having the bus. Hope you are enjoying the show.
    Jared Layman

Comment

Jared

You and Bill load your butts up and come on and hang out your not that far! Shane and its I want to see you guys there. Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Other side of Nashville

Yeah were in no Hurry already stopped a few times! Just enjoying the day!!
        Pic #1 Taken from Window of bus going down interstate.
        Pic #2 Amy in her bunk playing on facebook I am sure.
        Pic #3 My Mom ( who is one of the greatest things in my life) sitting up front with Steve my friend and driver.
        Pic # 4 Shaun dead asleep in his bunk he never knew I pulled the curtain back LOL!
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

It looks like a fun way to travel. What's it take to take a trip with you guys on one of those buses?
          Spooky Wishes
          Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

A little confused....

I know there's the Nashville, TN that I live in, & recently I found out there's a 2nd Nashville in another state but I don't remember the state it's in. Which Nashville are you in?
            John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Shane, have a safe trip. See you there and id love to take a peak inside your bus. As a touring performer I have major envy over your rig. Ron.
              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Ron, Noah

Any time guys I been a sleep and just woke up and don't know where I am! Shane and its I am somewhere between here and there! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

Kentucky!

Where is the Fried Chicken? Pic's taken from the front window! Shane and its getting closer! Shane this time!
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                    Where is the Fried Chicken?
                    Believe it or not, the building in the right hand picture with the basketball player on it is less than a mile from the KFC headquarters. You were that close.
                    Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

Originally posted by newhorror2010 View Post
                      I know there's the Nashville, TN that I live in, & recently I found out there's a 2nd Nashville in another state but I don't remember the state it's in. Which Nashville are you in?
                      The other one would be Nashville, IN. Its a small town with a bunch of little shops. Its in southern Indiana.

Going from his most recent picture I say he was in Nashville, TN

Comment

Yes it was Nashville!

WOW I was so close to the Colonel! Missed the Cincinnati sign! Shane and its getting close now! Shane this time!
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh I see now!

You were in TN previously... A little further up you'll drive into Louisville, past UPS I believe, it'll be on you left side. 3 to 4 miles down the interstate look to your left again & you'll STILL see UPS! Another couple miles & it's STILL there!
                          John Elks - Staff

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                            WOW I was so close to the Colonel! Missed the Cincinnati sign! Shane and its getting close now! Shane this time!
                            I've been through Cincinnati before, didn't get to stop, good thing I guess....People who are new to Nashville think our city is difficult to navigate.....I'm guessing they haven't been through Cin City! That's some of the most complicated area I've ever been in! I like Columbus, been there a time or two. Visited Scare Factory for the 1st time a few years back. Got our Corridor of Corpses from there among other props...

Think next time I go traveling I'll find out what a bus rental would cost. KA-CHING! $$$

John Elks
                            John Elks - Staff

Comment

Made it!

Boy am I no boy are we tired! Had a great time at the haunts tonight here is a couple of quick pic's then its off to bed for me! Shane and its see ya in the morning! Shane this time!
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X