Great Lakes Fright Fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Lakes Fright Fest

Does anyone know about the tornado that passed over GLFF this morning? I was wondering if anyone got hurt in this, or is all just a rumor? SOmeone please inform us.
    http://www.HALLOWEENROOM.com
    sigpic
    "We bring you the WHO WHAT AND WHERE of the industry we all love"

www.InsideThe HauntIndustry.com

Great Lakes Fright Fest survived a too close for comfort tornado that touched down just 5 miles North of the campground. There was some wind and rain damage to tents, the midway games structures and the the graveyard tombstones, but in the big scheme of things pretty minimal in light of what could have happened. The tornado touched down just after 2:00 am, and the campground lost power for a few hours. It was wonderful to see everyone jump into action when the winds and rain kicked up and battoned down the hatches to save things. We all had a less than restful night, but enjoyed a wonderful pancake breakfast and several great presentations Sunday morning. I saw some of the aftermath of the tornado on my way home were roofs were torn off several buildings including a hotel at the Cabela's exit. The man upstairs was surely watching over this gathering of haunters. Thanks for the concern.

Scaren Karen

Comment

Working...
    X