Mhc~wow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mhc~wow!!!

I can't believe how fast MHC went! I also can't believe how many vendors I heard talking about how fast their product was moving! We need these talented individuals to help us keep raising the bar at our attractions so I was EXTREMELY pleased to hear this!

We can't thank the FAB FOUR of Haunting, Barry, Kathy, Kelly and Neena for doing such an awesome job of providing such an OUTSTANDING Haunt Convention. It really felt like we had the best of all aspects of haunt shows... incredible professional training, awesome vendors, fantastic socializing and networking and the list goes on and on!

I seriously felt like I was experiencing the post-vacation blues as we drove away from the show on Monday. We had intended on leaving late Sunday but we were having such a great time we decided to stay another night! If it came down to it and I had to choose between taking a vacation or going to MHC, I'd choose MHC because it really satisfies both!

To those who were able to attend my workshop, thanks for being such an awesome group! Thanks to Tattoo, John, Timmer and the others who provided your input into the class too! I think everyone left the workshop having gained some insights and hugely beneficial information. I know I did!

Also, I was fortunate to be able to attend the set detail workshop put on by Tattoo and the Bad Boy Scenic Design crew and Jason from Screamline Studios. Talk about talent! It was amazing to watch the raw materials transformed into a theme park quality set right before our eyes! What I learned in that one seminar is going to save me thousands of dollars, and that's no exaggeration!

Next year MHC is at the same place and same time, so I've already got it penned on my calendar!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Good seeing you!

Enjoyed talking to you! Shane and its next time we will do dinner! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

I flew in for the day. I was bummed getting back on the plane. I really was fun.
      There were a few people I wanted to talk to and sometimes it got so busy and crazy I missed out.
      Have to make it the whole weekend next year and not miss out
      StackerSteve
      LoT 27
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

Sounds great Shane! Great chatting with you and hearing first hand the exciting details about your haunt!

Steve, definitely start planning now for more days next year. We were there 3 days and next year I think we're going to have to make it 4 or 5!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kelly,
          As always it was great seeing you!
          I always wish we could sit down and chat for a few hours.
          I walked away from the show inspired with a ton of ideas and can't wait to start planning 2011!
          Next year MHC can't come fast enough!

Take care!
          Kirk
          Kirk Boemmel
          Dark Ghost Manor
          www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Hey Kirk, it was great seeing you too! I'll be looking forward to the updates and developments for 2011 my friend!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

It was great to see you as always Kel!
              Katie Lane
              Partner/VP
              Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
              sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Thanks Katie! It was awesome seeing you as well! I look forward to seeing you over at Raycliff soon! We'll be in touch!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Missed you Kelly

Kelly,
                  I was there for Friday only for Ann Marie's (Timmers) class. My crew showed up in force (thirteen) and had a great time. But I missed seeing you Kelly as I had to get back home and attend a college class Sat am. Only six more to my BA in Business in Feb.

Good luck on a grat 2010 and we will see you in TW.
                  Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
                  Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Hahaha!! That's how crazy and fast the show went by, we were in the same class and I didn't get the chance to say hi.
                    J. F. Storm

Highland Farm's
                    Trails To Terror
                    Wakefield, RI

http://www.trailstoterror.com/

http://www.hauntminute.com

http://www.bigscaryshow.com

Comment

@Kelly,

Was great to meet you in person! I enjoyed and learned a lot in your workshop!

@Steve,

Yeah I missed you...Greathouse said you were looking for me, but I never ran into you, had so much going on it was hard to cram it all in and still see everyone...I missed Demski too, but he only popped in for like 2 hours. Didn't leave town till late Sunday, and that still wasnt enough.

All around this was a great show and both I and Jakprints were pleased to be a part of it all. It was my first time ever at this show, and by far it did not disappoint!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Brett and Storm, sorry I missed you guys! It's amazing how we can spend time with so many and still miss each other! Storm, I can't believe we were in the same class and missed one another! LOL I guess we were so focused on the incredible set design work!

Mike, thanks again for delivering our shirts and stickers to the show for us. We really appreciate it! Thanks for the positive feedback on the workshop too. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Kel
                        sigpic
                        Kelly Allen
                        www.RaycliffManor.com
                        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I'm still bummed that I couldn't go to MHC (My wife was due to deliver our first child days before the convention, so....) I thought I could maybe squeeze it in, but I doubt my wife would still be talking to me if I tried that

I know that Kelly, Neena, Barry & Kathy work their butts off to create a great show - so I'm not surprised that it was awesome (as usual).
                          sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Working...
                          X