No announcement yet.

Ghoul School????? Sign up at te show!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghoul School????? Sign up at te show!!!

Ghoul School????? Sign up at the show!!! Boneyard Productions will join forces with Frightfest and provide training on:

Haunted House Assembly (Wall Templates and Panel Systems)
    Proper Maze Design
    Prop Making
    Scenic Treatments
    Pre-Show & Cue Line Entertainment
    Cost Effective Avertising
    Maximizing Your Staff
    Our Time Tested Operational System

and all aspects of Haunted Attraction planning, design and construction! Come by our booth and pre-register for only course of it's kind, hands on, a full weekend in an actual Haunted House. Classes available in April and July, first come first serve. Happy Hauntings!!
    Sincerely,
    John Denley/Professor Nightmare :shock: :shock:
    Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

I can't say enough about what an opportunity this would be!
    I , of course can't be there because I will be teaching The Ravens Grin Inn Lawn Mowing Classes, myself!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim's Lawn

Jim, is it true your lawn is constantl disrupted by those pesky triffids? It's ok..we understand your peril and we promise to make a pinata in your image!! :wink:
      Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

Comment

Jim has one of those large grass eating turtle lawn mowers like you've seen on the Flintstones. This is how he lures in victoms oh I mean customers during the dog days of summer. Come pet my pet turtle oh watch out he SNAPS! Tends to work better than even his hearse or pickup with the large hand in the bed.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

What or who is Fright Fest?
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

There have been a few years when I was too busy to mow my lawn.
            I was to discover the snakes from over the cliff really liked my lawn long, I think it made their playground much larger.
            Mr. Tuxedo my spookhouse cat wrestled with some of those snakes, they never came back, and this is why on March 17th we celebrate ?"Mr. Tuxedo Days" for evicting the reptiles from the backyard.
            He can really serve "papers"!
            He ran the legs right off of those snakes!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Sounds like fun. I want to sign up, what booth are you at again? I'll be at 407 for the entire show. Hopefully I will be able to sneak away and sign up. If not can I sign up now?

Comment

Is there a way to sign up if we aren't going to TW? Can I have some more info please on dates for the upcoming classes?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield
                  There have been a few years when I was too busy to mow my lawn.
                  I was to discover the snakes from over the cliff really liked my lawn long, I think it made their playground much larger.
                  Mr. Tuxedo my spookhouse cat wrestled with some of those snakes, they never came back, and this is why on March 17th we celebrate ?"Mr. Tuxedo Days" for evicting the reptiles from the backyard.
                  He can really serve "papers"!
                  He ran the legs right off of those snakes!
                  Great job Mr. Tuxedo, with showing those snakes who the boss is! I also have many pets(Mostly strays that I took in) including a few cats, but they make sure all they do all day is eat and sleep! How lucky that are! Keep up the cat stories Jim I love to hear them!
                  Do you have an insatiable appetite for Halloween? Are you intrigued, rather than disgusted with gore? If so, you must be ALittleFreaky too.

Comment

Working...
                  X