No announcement yet.

Halloween Haunt Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna get the pictures up, but I gotta warn you, they're mostly makeup. They're going to be attached to the thing I'm putting together for MAmag. But they're good(well, the ones Jett took are good, cameras hate me).

We're actually already talking about heading down to see you next year, so there's that. If we do, maybe we'll put Atrox on the list--but it'll be nothing like this big tour.

Shane, do you think your artists would mind if I questioned them? I talked to Pez a bit, and got pix of some others working, but during work people are too busy for probing questions, y'know?

Brad and Larry, that questions' for you as well. Larry, I didn't get to you early enough to even get a look at your setup, so talking to your artists would add to the trip.

And, hey, Shane, do you ever need elves? I told my daughter about your Christmas work and she loved it--she's short and has naturally pointy ears....

Jack

Comment

Jack

Sure Pez will answer any question for you! As a matter of fact some of DiStUrBiA's zombies will be at TransWorld this year. Shane and it's love to see ya back again! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X